Create Account

Suicide Awareness Month
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2021, 03:28 PM by ImShiny.)

[Image: ribbon-1_2-71.png?itok=H1qz4JxM]
September is Suicide Awareness month.  Depression and other mental illnesses effect many people around the world. Suicide is the 10th leading cause of the death the United States. Suicide is also the #1 leading cause of deaths for ages 10-34. More than 700,000 people die to suicide every year. That is one person every 40 seconds. In today's world it is extremely scary and challenging for many people. With Covid-19 and other serious issues popping up daily it seems. It is super important for everyone to check on their friends and on their mental health as well. It is important for us to talk about these difficult subjects openly. Showing others that we do care and that we are there for them. 

I know for some, it is extremely difficult to reach out or open up about their own demons/mental illnesses. Everyone has their own mental battles that they are going through. I want people to know that you are never truly alone.  There are always going to be people in our lives that deeply care about us and people who might not even know us that care about us. 

I know for myself personally that my dms are always open on the site as well as on discord Shiny#2386. If anyone ever needs someone to talk to, to vent to, or just someone to help distract them for a bit. I am always willing to help.  Mental Health is a serious topic that should not be taken lightly.

The numbers in my sig are real numbers that anyone can call or use to get the help they need at anytime. I will also be linking different websites and even a discord that are great resources for people to use to get help or even look up more about suicide awareness month for themselves. There are plenty of people that I know on this site who also have their dms open for anyone who needs to talk. So if you do not feel comfortable talking to me I am sure there is someone on this site who would be glad to help you in anyway they can.

Discord
The Haven

Websites
Suicide Prevention Hotline
Save.org
Suicide Prevention Research Center

You are never alone.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Thank you for this.

[Image: hudson.png]

remember: dont do it!

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

<3

[Image: Wally.png]

<3 Love ya Shiny and thanks for posting this. No matter how hard it gets just know there are people out here and there that can help. Leppish#1388 on Discord. Feel free to dm me or others like Shiny if you ever need someone to talk to. Much love everyone.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Hey all, I know I'm not the most active in this league - but I hope that y'all are doin aight. If you ever are not feel absolutely free to shoot me a dm - if im not already in ur lr, geckoeygecko#6969 is my discord.

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Be well friends

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Bless up, I'll add those websites to my sig.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

everyday is a struggle. ty

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Thanka for reaching out! Much love!

[Image: banes.png]

09-01-2021, 06:22 PMJustice Wrote: remember: dont do it!

*furiously scribbling notes*

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Good shit. I used to have suicidal ideations regularly, fueled by serious substance abuse and dependency. If anyone ever needs to talk about shit, I’m here too. Sometimes it’s easier to talk to a stranger. Leoben#0279 on Discord. If you struggle, seek help. You are all worth it.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland