Create Account

S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms

PBE Affiliation

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Prompt 2

Over the course of my career, I have spent time in surprisingly few locker rooms, a total of 4 prior to this newest creation, and all of them have provided me with different things, whether it be genuine friendship, conversation when I feel alone, or even just innocent fun games such as among us. I think the biggest thing I have taken away from being in these rooms would have to be that you cannot paint locker rooms with the same brush. There is no such thing as a perfect locker room as I said they all provide different things. Some are so active that leaving to pee has you returning to 300 unread messages, but that can at times take away from the intimacy of conversation, it is so overwhelming to me to that I often times found myself disappearing from the room because I felt obligated to backread and did not want to.

Ultimately I have loved all the locker rooms I have been in for different reasons, thanks to all the rooms I have been a part of.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Guess I'll go with #2.

Last season I decided it was time for me to leave Winnipeg so I had the opportunity to kind of "test free agency" and pick my new team. Locker rooms always have been the most important part of sim leagues for me. With no fun locker room, I don't find the motivation necessary to update. So talking with GMs and looking through their rosters, I decided to give Baltimore a go because I knew a few people there from my first player which was yeaars ago and some new friends I made along the way. I have no regreted my choice so far since I have done more outside regular SHL activities with them in the first month I've been a member of the team than I did in all my time with the Aurora. Eveyone has been very friendly and welcoming and I'm also thankful I had the opportunity to put past grievences to rest and look forward to the future with one of the best teams currently in the SHL.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

The locker room in Calgary has something for everyone. Whether you're blowing all of your money all in on every hand in blackjack, shooting the breeze about other sports, holding a public vote and debate for the best pizza toppings, or posting your #delicious dinner and beer you had that night, you always have an avenue to communicate with your teammates about whatever is going on in your life. The vibe is Calgary is something special, and keeps us motivated and driven season after season. There's a big diversity in age, location and interests. Thrown together in a big melting pot, sharing a common hobby, it's the perfect recipe for a good time. Izzy is always on top of it giving us little graphical tidbits of information about upcoming matchups. Wally is discussing strategy, and helping players with their builds. (He might be a literal mad scientist, and I like to imagine him as a Doc Brown type lunatic) Esa is still carrying on about a conversation he had about something he ate two weeks ago. The young and eager Dragons are sharing stories from the juniors, and keeping us updated on their progress through the season. Veterans are grinding away, setting a strong example for the younger players coming up. On any day of the week, you can pop in and be surrounded by family. An awesome group of people who I wouldn't trade for anything else in the world. Except for maybe a meatball parmesan sandwich.....or two.

PBE CW Affiliate

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

Prompt One: So with the constant shitting it has been tasked to us to redesign the locker room to accommodate our problem. I think the main thing that we do to make a change is installing more bath rooms and stations to throw away clothes that have been ruined by said shit. I think we make part of the locker room a section of the room made out of the material that makes up a candle. Look in such a stinky place there must be something to make scent not so bad and so this is in my view an adequate solution. Additionally with the money we'd like to hire on site full time gastroenterologist to inspect everyone on a regular basis. Maybe after a period of time things will be more manageable again and even the shitting might end. But that likely will not occur. Oh and because it's me I'd like to get a Wheel of Time marble floor installed as the floor. Everyone should love wheel of time.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Mostly thanks to @Accka shitting the bed so bad this season, the sewage has been terrible in the Whalers' locker room. Thankfully, GM @Dextaria has asked the players to help remodel the bathroom, with a budget of $400 million. My first suggestion was to have a concert-grade speaker system in the locker room in order to get the team hype on game days. The next suggestion was a nice pool/spa area with a hot tub, pool, sauna, and all that jazz. This allows for players to relax and recover on game days and practice days, as well as serves as a nice place to socialize with each other. Another important piece that needs added to the locker room is the painting on the wall, pictures, and murals and such. The roster of all the Four Star Cup winning teams should be on the wall to honor the legendary Whaler teams of the past, legendary pictures of past and current players should also have a place on the wall (most likely above the lockers,) and the base colors of the wall will be a mixture of the blue and green of the Whalers logo and jersey with neon accents added to give the colors some life.

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

Prompt 2:

The Minnesota locker room is one that has had a stigma on it pretty much since I joined the league to be honest. There are always very solid members on the team, back in the day having argar, sweg, bael, pb, and many many more cool people who are or aren’t around anymore unfortunately. And on my second big run through the SHL it once again has some pretty cool folks in Gibs, Segi, BW, Shmurph, muted etc. The list then and now has a good mix of people. I am not really sure why the LR and team always has this overlooked feeling to it when reading about it from other people’s perspective as it is a bit slower than some other LRs but really, we have a lot of people who are older and very chill, as well as some people who are very busy running things on the site, so it would make sense they have some other stuff going on too. I guess it makes sense if you want discord to be loud and in your face that other teams might be a better fit, but for me having it be a little bit more relaxed and just that little bit slower lets me keep up with things despite being busy working during the day. I think the LR is great for people who have a bit more going on IRL but still want to be able to follow the room and feel like they are always welcome to join in on whatever topic is up at the time. 265w

I'm doing prompt number 2 for this PT.

All three locker rooms that I am a part of, (Carolina Kraken for SMJHL, Los Angeles Panthers for SHL, and Sweden for IIHF and WJC), are amazing. They have many people I would consider online friends. As a rookie, the Kraken locker room was perfect. There was a great balance of SHL vets and other rookies. Everyone could help each other, hype each other up, and cheer on the team together. It's been fun seeing the new classes of rookies come in and having the same experience I did. The Panthers locker room has people who know how to win. They have build advice to get my player as good as he can be. They are also fun to be around. The Sweden locker room is exposing me to people I otherwise would not have interactions with. I am chatting with people on all sorts of different teams. They're all fun to be in and make the league worth it.

Prompt 1: Friedensreich Hundertwasser is no designer so when he was asked to redesign the locker room following Nikolaj Boyles leaky faucet of a bum hole he got exceedingly nervous. Then he thought back to his favourite ever locker room. That of his home town 2nd division team. He decided to try and replicate the look of that.
There is no longer any form of privacy in the locker room it is just a bog standard square room with stone walls. The home and away team both have a door through to the new shared communal showers - which are open plan to allow for ease of boaby inspection and maximum capacity of towel whips.
The one "extra" thing he had installed in the home changing room was a dumbwaiter to the upstairs bar & kitchen which would deliver crates of alcohol and hot woodburned pizzas straight to the room after the game.
All of the doors in the toilets open up to 2 toilets facing each other for maximum eye contact playing battle shits

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

Hamilton's Locker room is an absolute jungle. I know we are notorious for our Locker room and team behavior, but it is far more wild than most can imagine. More often than not there are just a bunch of guys who aren't even on the team sitting around and talking, in the mornings we are often talking about normal every day things, then at night things get a little wild. A lot of sexual innuendos, piss jokes, cum memes, all that. To revamp our locker room, I think we need to do some spring cleaning. Like actual cleaning, the locker room is filthy. No one needs to leave, its beautiful the way it is, but we should like get rid of all the gross stuff all over the place like mold and cheese or whatever. I think the man for the job is no one else but @Gwdjohnson. He is going to clean the hamilton locker room and make everything very Pog champ and nice. Thank you gabe.

[Image: rotti.gif]

ok so i think for the locker room of the atlanta inferno which is a team in the simulation hockey league which is a league that is currently in its sixtieth or maybe sixty first season i should really know which season we are in since i am a general manager of the atlanta inferno of the simulation hockey league but oh well i think it might be the sixty first but you know none of that really matters we are here to talk about what changes i would make to the locker room. i would include a little bar in the middle of the locker room with taps that will dispense exactly one (1) beer whenever someone tries to use it, which is the perfect amount for an after game celebration (or consolation i guess for when we forgor :skull: to put the puck in the net). i think @micool132 and @hotdog would really like that. for the opponents' locker room i would include just a puddle of sticky stuff in the middle no one really knows what it is but it's kind of sticky and smells a little off i hope one of them gets curious and tries to touch it or even taste it haha

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Welp a lockerroom should be a place where you love to go to because of the people in the room! So first of everyone like usual gets his own locker space to habg up his gear and with some additional space for things needed or usefull to the player. There should be a good sound system in the lr so i would hang an exensive suround sound speaker system and allso a portable music box for away games! There needs to be a logo in the center of the room and a tactical board at a place where everyone is able to look at.
A big showerspace is also needed with vold baths and a small sauna if you need to reset your batteries after a game. Then there needs to be a good air circulation system so all the Gear parts can dry quick and the room doesnt smell to bad even tough it will smell a bit haha

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

Prompt 2:

Oh well... The Seattle locker room is just fantastic. It would be difficult to tell all of this, but I would express myself from my perspective, because when I entered the team, no one knew me, because who would know a Latvian boy who was not so much written and talked about. I joined the team and immediately realized that our team boss was a fantastic opening man and would be able to adapt to the needs of each team. If you want to ask, change, or otherwise be confused, you can safely give him a message and he will respond without undue anticipation (not including when he sleeps because the zones of our time are not exactly the same). In the locker room of the team, there is always a positivity, both from the experienced teammates and from the young, for which I am most pleased, because it is young people who bring new and fresh feelings into the team. Always joking, challenging each other. Just as I do now, I challenge Reid Sutherland to a further fight that will gain more points and be more fruitful. Maybe I'm among those quiet types because I learn English and listen to them. And I understand a lot of things that excites me very much. I hope that this project will not end and even if it is necessary to change the teams, I will remain in a very good relationship with the teammates of this moment.

If you're forced into a redevelopment because of a problem, you'd be stupid to not make sure that the new development doesn't have some measure in place to prevent that problem happening again. To that end, a large chunk of the 400m would go towards the development of a state-of-the-art, future toilet, which can't be clogged. One wouldn't be enough, either, so you'd have to have several of them, in case of simultaneous defecation emergency incidents. Away team doesn't get any though. These are local toilets for local people. Nothing for those guys here.

In addition to be uncloggable (that's a word, grammarly, stfu), the toilets should probably have built-in odour elimination technology, and other sanitary functions. Like automatically opening and closing the lid, or washing and blow drying the booty hole when you finish pooping (no really they have all of that in some toilets in Japan and they're f'n awesome; the toilet even says "konnichiwa" dude). That way you don't have to risk getting poop on your hands, and all that jazz.

I imagine that would take up a lot of the budget to be honest -- I don't know how engineering works; I'm an athlete, not a nerd -- but the rest can go on setting the away locker room up at the end of a kilometre-long underground tunnel. With no other way of getting to it. Except a fire exit I suppose, wouldn't want to be sued in case of an uh... unfortunate mishap.

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird