Create Account

S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms

With a $400,000,000 budget I am absolutely decking the locker room out without question. This shit is going to have massage chairs built into the stalls for muscle relaxation before and after games, it’s going to have a gatorade fountain that shoots all the flavours so that you can boost your electrolytes in whatever flavour your tummy desires. A revolving door of musicians will be brought in to play for us on a weekly basis, playing a mini set before every game to really make us feel important and better than our opponents. Finally, a professional sculpture would be on the staff to create a marble recreation of the opposing team’s mascot before every game so that the entire team could beat the shit out of it with baseball bats. Real primal, gets the adrenaline going. Opposing team’s room would be a standard one but the walls would be covered in phrases like “she’s cheating on you”, “you’re really wearing that?”, and “your parents are not proud of you”, to demoralize them.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Jelly beans were all the rage.  The brand "Slash's Poppin Pillbeans" were great humor, until they weren't.  Everyone had the craps.  So often in fact, you could set a watch to it.  After we had our first "code brown" in which the stadium plumbing in the locker room couldn't keep up, the owner down in Tampa had had enough.  When it came to ideas, I was given the task of creating the new design.   So, I borrowed straight from academia...or idiocracy in this matter.  We would have a 12" main running direct to the main locker-room and then 4" branch pipes leading from it straight to each locker stall wherein there would be installed a great (and sanitary) recliner, complete with a built in toilet.  Each seat would be fed with a 1.5" water main for plenty of flushing power.  Code browns would now become a thing of the past because for a team and staff of twenty-plus players...it would take a whole lot of crap to clog that up.

Where do we start? Firstly, we need new washrooms. More space, nicer bidets, etc. That's just for us though. Let's just get rid of the away team's washrooms. They can use the portables outside. Oh, did they remove those? Cool. I think we need vending machines, that don't require money. Chips, candy, soda. We'll ask everyone what their favorite snacks are. How will we kill off those calories? Why would we want to do that? I think we should have gaming PCs set up as well. These new kids are always gaming into the late hours. We might as well let them stay in the LR all night, so they won't be late in the morning. As for the opponents' LR, let's just give them the janitors closet farthest away from the ice. No stalls, just a bunch of cheap folding chairs. They can just take out their equipment straight from their bags and then put them back afterwards. Can we take away their water as well? Gatorade? Throw it out. Anything else of comfort, get rid of it.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

I'm going to write a bit about my team's discord LR. It's not the league's most active LR - that award absolutely has to go to Newfoundland - I only know these two team discords, so my view might be limited, but if you've ever been in there - it's insanely active, but we have a small group of core members that have been active ever since they joined the team either through draft or through trade. Compared to when I joined, over two years ago, we've come such a long way. Back in the day I only remember two active members on the team: ML and I. That was the start of the current North Stars team and look how much we've grown since then. We all want to be part of this fake hockey team and we all have a common goal, even if it doesn't always go our way. All the team regulars (+ their pets) and even some alumni have their own discord emote that all have some "more or less" weird background story. Sure, there are members that are a bit quieter than others, but we're still a pretty close group and it's my favorite place in the league. Tell me another team that has its own mascot that works as league Co-Commissioner in their free-time?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Prompt 2:

There are a lot of different personalities on Argonaut's locker room. I like how people around the world connect in that locker room. Most of them are of course from North America but is also nice to see some Europeans like myself, Darzins and Urquhart. When we wake up, it is late night for for example Podcalzone, Murphy and Centerman IV. Podcalzone is of course known for his beeg beeg thing but I also like to read about Centerman's stories about his foods and drinks. From the newer members recent draftee Fischermann and Manning have been very active in the locker room since joining the Future Argos squad. Our captain Darrow is a very calm and nice person whose texts are great to read. When he writes, everyone's should listen to him. Also brothers of Ragnarsson-Tremblay have been good additions when they came to this organisation via trades last season if I remember correct. It is also nice that old members like Fred, Johnson, Scarn and Kanoff sometimes take part of the discussion.

[Image: salming.png]

I will take prompt 1 to write about.

Not sure why our boss chose me to design a locker room, but lucky for him, I know what is needed in one as I already played some seasons in the league and have experienced every single locker room in the league already, not only ours. So to start off, we need lockers, otherwise dressing and storing clothes and stuff needed for hockey will be a bit hard. that's an easy choice, I found some of them on the internet for cheap money. No need to be extravagant if I get to keep the rest of the money that I don't need, and 400m is a lot of that. Will make a good fit next to the 400m I have, which a completely weird heist crew tried to steal without having any chance to get it.

What's next? Right, we need new bathrooms. Will spend some more money on them, noone likes to take a dump on shitty toilets. Next there are showers, also important, as sweaty is no goodie. So shower after play is necessary and important. But nothing I will need to spend something above 1m overall. Guess I forgot a few things, but we'll adjust them after the first few trainings we had. Or games. Think I really forgot about something, but who needs more than 1 locker anyways?

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2021, 06:31 AM by retuperkele.)

Whenever we look at the locker rooms at the Big Parm, they can be a little depressing from time to time. Thats why we should revamp the home team locker room to be more exquisite for both players and staff, despite the plumbing renovation. First of all, we would discontinue having 2 players belongings and stuff in shared lockers, instead we would induct solo locker rooms, with option to personalise your own. Every single locker would have a dragon sculpture above it, to motivate and remind who the player truly is. Only Luukas Lilja would have the dragon sculpture replaced by a mountain goat sculpture, you know why.
Second, we would build a professional kitchen in the locker room. We all need a pre-game snack or a post-game recovery meal, which is why we would hire top chefs from Italy's own Sicily to master and perfect the greatest chicken parm, which would only be exclusive to members of the Calgary Dragons.

Since we need to renovate visiting team's locker rooms too, and as the $400m budget went straight down the drain to restore home team locker room to its most utmost glory, the visiting team locker room would resemble your local high-school gym locker room, with 2 showers, as the Dragons believe in the "take turns" policy

Prompt 1 btw

[Image: retu2.png][Image: iihf1.png?ex=65bcbcc0&is=65aa47c0&hm=800...d5443e8a9&]

New day in Great Fall Grizzlies locker room. I have chance to make my design for MY toilet/bathroom *insert evil laugh here*. Guys in my team know me for my passion to salmon, so my perfect plan begins. So I got that porcelain throne where my poap goes and it is pained salmon pink. All walls and doors has very nice alive and cooked (baked, smoked, boiled) salmon pictures in mix with berries, meat, shrooms and nice grizzly babe calendar, glued to door right in the middle, so I can look at them miss january to miss december with ease. For me, I ordered salmon pink pisuar too, and salmon pink sink. When I wash my hands, sink plays sounds of mountain spring, flowwing down and salmons jumping up. Sounds from true grizzly heaven. For my last opus, I took my finest salmon and smacked in on my toilet walls, door, my throne, both sides of a sink and every single tile in straight row from my toilet door to sink. Perfect. All money that left, I spent as a true grizzly - invested in salmon fishing.

(187 words, but could be less)

[Image: ieNy2MY.jpg]
Not gonna thank anyone

Prompt 1:

Seizing this rare opportunity the Zerks had three things that they love the most added to the LR

1. Somewhere to chop trees when they weren't playing Maine
2. A nutritious pasta bar for players to carbo-load with pasta alfredo immediately before a game
3. A relaxing and ergonomic suspended seat to relax after a big game

[Image: FUo85SF.png]

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

PBE Affiliate PT

Prompt 1:

Well now, the Seattle colours are blue and gold, not varying shades of brown, so the locker room definitely requires some rework!
Obviously everyone on the team gets their own locker area, they should be nicely personalised for each player, depending on levels of narcissism. You could have the classic name and number over your locker. Maybe a picture of yourself. Or, if you really fancy yourself, how about a collage of various pictures of your face, covering the entire area?
Maybe, the more highlight-heavy players could have a screen showing looping videos of their highlights. My player would just have us 2 goals and 1 assist playing over and over, since they are his only SHL points, obviously someone like Bo Kane is going to have a much much longer highlight reel. I believe this would be enough to stroke the ego of the teams top stars, it would also look amazing for fans touring the facility. The away locker room, all it has is a leaky fridge and 1 light bulb that is constantly flickering.

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Prompt 2:
The Raptors' locker room has changed quite a bit since I joined four seasons ago, as one would probably expect. Still, guys like Ruggsy aged out, Birdman stepped down as GM, Angus McFife developed from a one-dimensional rookie into the defining captain of his era (not many junior players wear the C two years in a row!), Hans Graf got a well-deserved letter in his sophomore season(!), Erik Tokke developed into a brilliant locker room presence and always ahead of schedule in his on-ice development. It wouldn't be possible to name everyone who makes the Raptors' locker room a great place to be and enjoy our games together in, so I'll just tag one. @Drokeep, as Micool, myself, and the rest of our class age out, it's a bittersweet relief to know that the Dino org will be in such good hands. Until my next create, Colorado. See you then.

(152 words. Also, why can't we mix prompts? That seems like it just adds extra work for the graders, checking that there's no conflation, for very little benefit. I don't know, I'm not on the PT team nor am I ever likely to be, just my two cents.)

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Prompt 2:

Oh boy I could write forever about our locker room. It’s one of those places I feel that hits the sweet spot where you can follow along with the conversation really well. It’s not too memey, but there are definitely memes. Lately when it’s sim time the team is very excited and engaged especially after our hot start this season. Some of our newer folks have been really pleased to see their players performing very well and that feeling is all over the locker room right now. One of my favorite moments was our discussion about logos in real life and we ended up going down the rabbit hole and finding some really wacky ones including one where there was what I assume is a leprechaun on top of a soccer ball. Some of the graphically inclined folks ended up photoshopping it on top of our logo and thus “hump goblin” was born. Looking back it’s crazy that this was already nearly 8 months ago.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2021, 10:58 AM by Tylar.)

Prompt 2 - Writing about people in the locker room.
A Star, Supernova, and Demon walk into the ring. Obviously these 3 would decimate any of the mascots listed above, so consider these the A tier fighters. Who wins?
Jucc - Jucc is great leeg player and great GM, well former GM because he left. But lovely person, kinda of mean but I live with it.
Ham - Ham cheats and he is general manager of the team. Ham has added great people that J brought into the team from S53 and onwards.
J - J brought me to Newfoundland even though I had to beg him to sign me cause no one wanted me, kind of sad actually.
Bethy - The better half of the couple. The Queen Bee is very talent and funny. She is a very good cook and is the Stardew master. She just needs to get us a picture of Sota toes and then get him in pink hair now. But anyways she looks fly in her new pink hair.
Monk - Monk Dead by Daylight master. Always the better half of lime toes. She is very funny and good driver, better than lime.
Lime - He's okay. He will be upgraded when he finished SimTy emoji.
Sota - The mediocre half of power couple. He needs to show them toes before I can upgrade him to a higher level.
Beeg - Beeg so cute and talented. Lovely person.
Joostice - Joostice so good at leeg. Much cute, much talents.
Pasta - make goat memes
Soap - He talks about a book

Theres people I didn't even write about because I didn't want a 1k word PT.

(200 Words)

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Prompt 1: So after Vilde blew up the toilets with his green poo after eating tons of the purple pills the locker room will have to be redone to get the stains off the walls. Since the Dragons have some old timers on the team Vilde has instructed the crew to install high rise toilets so they will be easier for the old timers to get up from them. Also there will be bidets installed in deference to the European players no the team so no more TP for our bungholes. The door of each stall will have hi def tv screens that will play nothing but Mike Izzy videos hyping the Dragons. Inside the main locker room, Vilde has instructed the staff to install a working chefs kitchen so he can cook his own post game meals for himself and the team. The walls and ceiling will be painted so the whole room is nothing but a giant parm so you'll feel like you're actually inside it.He has also instructed the guys to make the stool in front of the giant Parmborg's locker 6 inches shorter than all the others just to mess with the big fella's head. All in all should be great improvements.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]