Create Account

S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms

Prompt 1

First thing's first, it's captain's right baybay so I get to use all of the budget on stuff I like. Does someone not like Street Fighter? Too bad, we're decking it out with Third Strike Cabinets. Allergic to kiwis? So am I bucko, but I still want a kiwi stand by the entrance at all time. Also, we're all getting Bidets. I know the old adage of a bear in the woods, and whilst Saskatchewan might be basically all woodland, I play for the Elk, not the Grizzlies and thus will be needing the finest quality speaking Japanese toilets in our locker room. Finally, I want motivational posters everywhere. They must all feature me, and they must all provide worldbuilding for my lore that Jay Sink is an absolute villain. Finally, with the paltry amount left in the budget, I guess I should get a hot tub for myself. I would normally share it, but covid, so....

Code:
159 Words

[Image: blasoon.gif]

The redesign of the Seattle Argonauts team LR might seem premature, as the team has only been in the league 5 or so seasons, but it is in much need of a revamp. Especially because I just became coGM, and have deeper SHL bank pockets than my boss Tig. I would want the locker room to have all the bells and whistles, including roomy lockers similar to the Chicago Cubs, a world class gym, several of those swim spa things which allow you to swim against a current, a steam room, sauna, hot tub, and a cold tub. Alongside the rec fascilities would be rooms for our team doctor, dentist, and physio - including several massage rooms. We would also have a big "fun" room where there could be pinball machines, vidya games, a big projector with movie theater seating for film/team movie nights, and a sick DnD setup so tig and trips can DnD their hearts out. The last important part would be the snack room, where all the candy in the world would be there. We could have a snack station for each player and their favourites, as well as a big fridge in the middle with all the drinks. I would have to also install a slurpee machine just so I didnt have to run to sev every day. This room could also have a personal chef, to make us pre and post game meals

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

Fileworker PT Pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Prompt 2 (210ish words)

This is mainly a shoutout the Tampa Bay Barracuda locker room. When I was first traded from Buffalo to Tampa, there wasn't really a whole lot going on in the locker room at that point. MCP had been trading away some high TPE assets in order to load up on picks for the future. The locker room was a little quiet, but was mostly dominated by @Fitted2106 and @PremierBromanov who were the remaining core pieces of the team and they were there to stay. @trella and @hockeyiscool took over and I can't speak more highly of the team, locker room and culture that has been built since. The entire locker room is always buzzing with activity nowadays. Just a few seasons ago we were still in the bottom of the league and man am I glad that I stuck around because this season has been a wild ride so far. So many new additions, call ups and activities going on here. I know I compliment Dwight and Trella often so thank you @SlashACM for giving me the opportunity to tell them publically just what a great job they have done. Such a great group of people in there I'm just happy to be a part of it all.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Prompt 2

A locker room in this league (and any Sim league, really) is one of the most important aspects of the experience to me. The hockey is nice, but the people are what really make the site and the hockey pop. For me, a good locker room includes people who get along well, and it's active throughout the day. As someone who is usually up before 4am for work, seeing a lot of European guys and West Coast guys has always provided me with people to talk to during the early hours of the morning. Even right now in Carolina, we have a late night crew. Usually me saying good morning is their "oh shit, we need to go to bed" alarm. Especially for Nate. When I wake up, he knows it's getting close to time for bed. When 7 wakes up, he knows it's really time for bed. When 5urreal chimes in, he finally accepts its bed time.

It's a bunch of little things that make every lr great. But one of the most stressful positions, for me, is a dead lr. It's tough to be a part of and stay motivated.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

I really like our Winnipeg locker room. I have really not been part of it for very long since being GM, but I really like everyone in there and what we talk about. We have different chats such as books, and talking about the real GOAT, Tom Brady. Obviously, this season is not really going well, so it's about talking and having fun in the locker room. Merica keeps our graphics channel popping with fire signatures, so that is awesome to see as everyone enjoys having a signature made of their player. I think it's a really great room considering the amount of players that we have traded away. I think everyone saying good morning and tagging @LB3737 is really important for team morale and making sure we are all tagging him as much as possible whether it is on the forum or on discord. I mean, I prefer discord, but I suppose that on the forum is just as good.

Words: 163

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

I have a problem with this PT...you seemingly skipped over some very important details. Why is everyone in the LR shitting uncontrollably? Is this a temporary thing or a permanent thing? I wouldn't put it past hotdog skimping on the cafeteria food to try and pocket some of the salary cap so he can remodel his yacht so he has a helicopter pad on both the stern and the bow. I can’t properly design a new locker room without knowing if I need 1 toilet per person, or if standard International Building Code would suffice. For me, as a duck, I already shit uncontrollably, often not even in a toilet. I don’t even see what the big deal about this is. But as for remodeling the locker room, it’s pretty simple. I would just set it up with a giant pond. That’s my only requirement. Everyone else can fight over the other specifics, just get me a damn pond.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

[Image: unknown.png]

Harrier: See? This is how you do it. Get a pair of wing-backs that can run, set up a guy to serve as a pinhead upfront to catalyze the shots and then, maybe get like a pair of wingers so the pinhead ain't the only guy doing the job.
Siege: And that's it? Didn't take you for a soccer person.
Harrier: Eh, ye pick that sorta stuff with travellin', ye know. Did ye seriously think the only thing I did in Brazil was play hockey?
Siege: I didn't even know they had hockey down there.
Harrier: Eh, neither did I. Still, I've done loads of stuff there. Met a tribe, went surfing, went skateboarding, fought against a quintet of Magic Girls with a dwarf and a Capoeira master and played some soccer.
Siege: I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear the third bit.
Harrier: Oi, but that's the cool bit, that was in Barra Shopping...

(the Nevada Battleborn locker room, last season)

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Prompt 1:
Inclusion is the name of the game in a locker redesign, and #ReptileRights feature prominently in my redesign. Every single stall will feature a heating pad to sit on, as well as a heat lamp to bask under. That ice is cold and specism has tilted the ice in favour of warm blooded animals. No longer. Furthermore, shedding stations, as well as shell scrubbers, will be featured prominently alongside massage and physiotherapy. Athletic maintenance comes in all shapes and sizes, and the Reptilian variety involves thorough maintenance of the epidermal layers. Light sensitivity is another concern ignored in the fluorescent hum of brutal full spectrum light beating on our eyes in traditional locker rooms. A more comfortable infrared glow will replace that, allowing our nocturnal brothers and sisters the capacity to navigate comfortably. Too bad if you're eyes arent sufficiently evolved. Finally, meals will finally include live insects for those of us tired of pretending that wriggling prey in your mouth isn't a delicacy.

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

PT Pass

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

PBE Affiliate

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

Written Task: Describe how you design your LR and what amenities you include for you and your teammates. Quality of life improvements, crazy bougie shit, or just a normal looking LR, the choice is yours. Definitely need new bathrooms though. You also get to design the opponent LR, do you make it nice, bland, or include death traps to try and throw them off their game? Your budget is... let's say $400 million. I like that number. (150+ words)

Well the Calgary Dragons were already on of the, shall we say, more common bowl destroyers already with their wwll known love of all foods. With some players taking pills that speed up the amount of times that players are defecating, there was a need to upgrade the already rather luxurious restrooms within the Big Parm. First things first, the toilet paper was already the thing of legend with the softness. That is now upgraded to small satin squares along with each toilet now having a bidet attachment to make sure you're nice and clean. After the bidet, you waddle over to the drying station where a robot makes sure all your goods are nice and dry. Oh I forgot to mention, there is a full room service available while you sit on the throne. Want a beer? Ring the attendant. A sandwich? Attendant. Cigar? Attendant. Hooked? Well you get the idea.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

PBE CW

[Image: hopoate.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2021, 07:14 AM by kikish18.)

I wanna talk about my team's LR. Since we are in Great Parm Arena we have LR that loves food. I think we have 3 professional chefs and 10+ members that could deserve such a name too. We share our foods, adventures etc. Batsbak always comes with beer. Not just regular one but with real exclusive stuff. Our LR is a little bit spooky and sometimes we can hear ghosts of the past. I feel like their spirits are trapped in this building but we never mind. We find it interesting to hear them. We often throw parties in our LR. I join them occasionally. The best things are Esa Parmborgs pranks to rookies. Usually adding roofies to their sports drinks and then shaving their balls. Ahh hilarious! But jokes aside we try to be the best possible team that can be. We learn a lot about sports and usually do other sport activities in the LR to be the best possible team!

Code:
PROMPT 2- This prompt will be fairly open ended so if you just can't think of anything fun to add to a LR, this one can spark something interesting to write 150 words about.

Written Task: Write about your team LR. It can be in character, talking about your teammates, or a funny story that happened between them. It can also just be about your discord LR and the users in there. Whatever comes to mind, whether it's talking about how much you like them, or how goofy they are, just keep it nice. Funny moments or nice memories can be shared in this prompt, the choice is yours. (150+ words)

Honestly, I am probably one of the least activate inactive guys you can possibly find on the SHL. I try not to miss any PTs and follow the league, but I just do not have much time to be 100% active in the Lockeroom. I have been on 4 teams in the SHL and have had a good time in each of my Lockerooms. The one thing I have noticed around the league is that most people get misunderstood. I think most people on this site are in 4-5 LRs in the Pros, then a couple SMJHL team Locker rooms aswell. I see some people who get a bad reputation on the forum when controversy strikes but I know them more in a private setting in the LR or even through PM and they are genuinely nice people. I think as toxic as the SHL can be sometimes, most people should give everyone a chance in this community. I know its a thing where some people will go "I do not want to get traded to Team X because User Y plays there" but I think that mentality has to go for the goodness of the league. You joined this site and this community for the hockey and to make friends, so why not stick true to that feeling and be open with whoever crosses your path while on it.
I have been nothing but open throughout my time here and have had my fair share of teams with my player (4 teams in the SHL and 2 Organizations in the SMJHL) and can honestly say that if you give anyone a chance here, youll realize we have great people here

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature