Create Account

s61 mPT #3: Trades

I have already been a part of 4 trades during my tenure as Colorado GM. One of which was for a key player in Colorado's success this season. Rinky McDangle was part of expansion day trades but for obvious reasons we wanted him back. I have also acquired some players at the TDL to help boost our playoff run. 
-59 words

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Perhaps the most notable trade I made was money in exchange for this graphic that's currently in my signature. It harkens back to my days in Maine, with a nod to my Swedish heritage. It was some of the best money I've ever spent in this league. Sulo is the graphic king! (52 words)

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

OOTP 18. Traded away my ace because he refused to sign a 6 year 35 mil deal. Traded him along with my top catching prospect for the 3 of the top 5 prospects in the Phillies organization. Pitcher signed a 4 year 30 mil extension and the catcher went on to be a consistent 5 WAR player while all 3 of those prospects flopped. Phillies won 2 World Series titles with them too. Bastards.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

One time I traded my viriginity to a girl who I thought cared about me. Anyways she didn't and now I have deep emotional damage because of her.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Here is an actual trade I recently have discussed with honkers

I trade: my twitter account

He offers: 3 million SHL bucks

The fact is, im a bad influence and I give the brand a bad name with my inflammatory posts. However, I'm not simply giving up. I need capital for my account - I have about 100 followers so I think 3 mill is a fair deal.

There was one time I was lowkey hurting for money early on in my time here. Someone was very kind in the Kraken LR and asked me to make a sig for them. I was kinda shocked, "I suck at photoshop and stuff, never really done it." To which they responded, IDGAF. So, that is how I made my one and only graphic of Ambacas the Cuddles Fish. Got paid 3 milly for it too LMAO

[Image: panico.png]

I love trades. As a PBE GM I've made quite a few trades that I love and hate. However my players in other leagues have never been a part of other trades. So that would be kinda cool. See how other teams and my team value me.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

Trade discussions give me anxiety but at least the results of some of them turned out successful. Trading up to first overall recently was a huge package that worked itself out in the end but would have certainly been quite the price tag.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

I've been around for a bit as a GM and as such I have a decent number of trades under my belt. There are definitely a few I wouldn't make in hindsight but there have also been some that have changes my franchise for the better down the road that I could have never seen coming.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Back in grade 4, I traded a shiny Machamp card for an Oddish with a unique art style, because Oddish is my favourite Pokemon. I still have that card in great condition to this day. No regrets.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

In NEW we made a trade once with LAP, it was for Smirnov who was coming off an MVP season. He was doing well, but the trade didn't quite go through super smoothly. There was a cap issue or something. So when the trade actually went through, LAP was eliminated from playoff contention, and NEW went from last to first after a wild streak. Despite being eliminated from the playoffs, the GMs were really cool and agreed to take on cap to make this move work.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I traded my dignity when I signed over my player rights to JayWhy and Toast after being drafted to Manhatten Rage. CoA makes it worth it though. I didn't expect to be subjected to the demon lady either honestly.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

When I was a wee lad I ended up getting a bunch of Pokémon cards on holiday which were cool but weren't actually genuine. I ended up trading most of them for some genuine shiny Pokémon cards which was quite nice.

When I was young I was really into pokemon and I was about to completely fleece my friend. We agreed to grab a random pokemon from our PC box and trade it to each other. I ended up with a Mewtwo, he ended up with a Raticate. Best trade I've ever made.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

I traded avoiding playing with Mori for 3 straight finals losses. great deal 5 stars would buy again quick shipping I also traded my salary for training

[Image: bolobillshlsig.gif]