Create Account

PT Announcement

I don't know nothing about nothing in the SHL, but... maybe the community could get involved in either,
A) Choosing the 2nd prompt for the next week (with polls).
B) Asking the community for prompt ideas that can later be reviewed, maybe some kind of monthly prompt idea for TPE or something along those lines.

This might not solve the toxicity issue (people have problems), but at least the community won't be able to complain as much and you won't be pilling on more work.

09-10-2021, 10:11 AMRisky_Potato Wrote: I don't know nothing about nothing in the SHL, but... maybe the community could get involved in either,
A) Choosing the 2nd prompt for the next week (with polls).
B) Asking the community for prompt ideas that can later be reviewed, maybe some kind of monthly prompt idea for TPE or something along those lines.

This might not solve the toxicity issue (people have problems), but at least the community won't be able to complain as much and you won't be pilling on more work.

some of this kinda exists already

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=68322

but more submissions here would help slash i would think

define malicious. I am constantly beating the shit out of @Fitted2106 in my submissions

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

09-10-2021, 10:42 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: define malicious. I am constantly beating the shit out of @Fitted2106  in my submissions

Its not malicious if @Fitted2106 likes it

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Imo, Slash’s prompts have been a lot more fun for me than any of the standard talk about the sim prompts. At least these ones you can be a little more creative. 2 prompt solution is great.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

If you are going to be mean instead of using your energy to try to be constructive because you don't like a writing prompt, you need to take hard look at what is going on in your life to be so angry. There's no excuse for that type of behavior. Figure it out.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

09-10-2021, 01:20 PMLordBirdman Wrote: If you are going to be mean instead of using your energy to try to be constructive because you don't like a writing prompt, you need to take hard look at what is going on in your life to be so angry.  There's no excuse for that type of behavior.  Figure it out.

ya well your a doodyhead

[Image: 66818_s.gif]