Create Account

PT Announcement

This is a really well-thought-out solution to something that everyone experiences sooner or later, and is a hallmark of the high level and process that I respect you for giving to everything I've seen you do.

It's disappointing and gross that anyone would be malicious toward you for your work.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

I know i have expressed my displeasure with the negativity of the PTs in the past, but i never intended it to be malicious or directly aimed at you personally. i know making PTs are hard and i want to apologizes if you perceived it like this. You seems to work hard to improve them or to take new ideas and applying them. Love the new decision, keep it up slash!

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Dual prompts is a great idea.

09-05-2021, 05:25 PMVaxlare Wrote: Thanks for the work you are doing! I went and read this weeks PT just now out of curiosity. As a new user a thread like that is a huge turn-off to someone wanting to get involved more in the SHL. Why would people want to spend there time growing the community for that. Joking or not. I would have started with 0 TPE this week. I'm glad to see you taking suggestions into account and offering a way for everyone to be happy.

This has nothing to do with your post, but what are you doing with a Trash Pandas logo :blurryeyes:

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

09-05-2021, 06:53 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
09-05-2021, 05:25 PMVaxlare Wrote: Thanks for the work you are doing! I went and read this weeks PT just now out of curiosity. As a new user a thread like that is a huge turn-off to someone wanting to get involved more in the SHL. Why would people want to spend there time growing the community for that. Joking or not. I would have started with 0 TPE this week. I'm glad to see you taking suggestions into account and offering a way for everyone to be happy.

This has nothing to do with your post, but what are you doing with a Trash Pandas logo :blurryeyes:

Funnily enough, someone used it when making me a discord profile picture. Then I found out my newphew goes to their games when I saw him wearing a hat.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

is saying slash is a doodoo head malicious?

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

09-05-2021, 09:19 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: is saying slash is a doodoo head malicious?

If you have to ask

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I don't know what is going on, but somewhere our wires got crossed. You're saying we're allowed to swear, I'm saying big fat load of cum and horse cock, and now you're saying it's malicious. Do you see where I'm like...?

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

09-05-2021, 10:17 PMleviadan Wrote: I don't know what is going on, but somewhere our wires got crossed. You're saying we're allowed to swear, I'm saying big fat load of cum and horse cock, and now you're saying it's malicious. Do you see where I'm like...?
I was lied to, you didn’t say cum shot anywhere in this.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

09-05-2021, 10:30 PMJobin Wrote:
09-05-2021, 10:17 PMleviadan Wrote: I don't know what is going on, but somewhere our wires got crossed. You're saying we're allowed to swear, I'm saying big fat load of cum and horse cock, and now you're saying it's malicious. Do you see where I'm like...?

I mean. He has the opportunity to shoot his shot. Where it landed. I couldn’t tell you.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

09-05-2021, 10:30 PMJobin Wrote:
He made a fool of me… shot it all over my face, like egg, but not egg.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

09-05-2021, 10:33 PMJobin Wrote:
09-05-2021, 10:30 PMJobin Wrote: I was lied to, you didn’t say cum shot anywhere in this.
He made a fool of me… shot it all over my face, like egg, but not egg.

Ive tried vegan eggs. They aren’t great.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

It is past 10pm here so I think this is technically the adult PT announcement now, he has a point

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Where did I say you can swear? This is a Christian hockey league no swearing

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I think you've been handling that very well, you've shown that you're open to criticism on how you do PTs and the way you should deal with malicious PTs now and in the future, coming up with a solution that will be durable without rocking the boat and responding harshly to people who might have deserved it.

Some people should consider themselves lucky that their PTs were judged valid. If the prompt is "what would you do differently" and you hit the word count with 200 words about how "the PTs are bad and the PT head is a big doo-doo head" followed by 10-15 little words of "I would do something else", you didn't answer the prompt. No matter how much you hate something there's a way to voice displeasure without being a complete asshole I don't understand how this has to be said so often to grown ass people.

[Image: lespoils.gif]