Create Account

S61 SMJHL mPT#2 - Celebrity boxing

Celebrity boxing is the new biggest thing for players to get themselves a big payday.
Who on your team should be in the next celebrity boxing match? Who should they fight and why? What is the venue and event like?

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

Only S61 SMJHL Rookies (S62 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, September 12th @ 11:59pm EST

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Randy Marsh would be the guy I send. The man already fights everyone he sets eyes on, and he ain’t hearing no bell. He should fight any Paul brother because they suck.
Code:
33 words

I would send Duncan the Walrus from Maine, ideally to fight Jake Paul in Las Vegas, because who doesn’t want to see Jake Paul mauled to death by a walrus?

[Image: crunksig2.png]

No question it would definitely have to be Guy Fieri. I would have him face off against Jamie Oliver. The venue would be an Olive Garden and Gordon Ramsay would be the ref. Tell me that wouldn't break streaming records.

Code:
41 words

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

I would send Brent Ashe from our team because he has won a fight and I would match him up against one of the Paul brothers because I want to see him get beat up and it would be at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami.

[Image: duffleman2002.gif]

When the Quebec City Citadelles drafted Brady Bertrand in the sixth round of this seasons SMJHL draft, they did it because he was the strongest player in the draft, the rest they could work on. The lumbering winger comes in at 6’4, 214lbs and doesn’t back down from a fight. His only stipulation is that Jake Paul be first in line.

[Image: image0.png]
Sig by @Ragnarr

I think Jacques Lilcoque would make a great boxer in a celebrity fight night. See, his small assets make him aerodynamic and harder to hit. He doesn't have to be weighed down by pesky regular sized genitals.

My teammate Trevor Malone would travel to the Cincinnati Bengals practice facility to fight Joe Mixon for killing his hopes for fantasy football greatness last season. Mixon's teammates, also wanting to see him get beaten up, would surround the two in a Fight Club-esque mob and cheer Malone on to a 1st round KO.

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Sconnie Mchits would be on my team in a boxing match against Amber Heard and any Tiktokers that consider themselves celebrities. To be honest we would beat them with both hands behind our back because we are built different.

wc: 39

The Kelowna team have one of the biggest sluggers i have seen in my entire life. Malek Skoda is an absolute beast when it comes to punching people in the face and if there was a celebrity on the other side or even a big payday Skoda would go into any fight with the will to just kill.

[Image: Off.gif]

I would send Eddie Creller to go fight Conor McGregor. I really don't think McGregor is as good as he once was, and a random dude can probably beat him up these days. They can do it at the Crumlin Boxing Club. Few fans, we'll keep it lowkey.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2021, 10:12 AM by OrbitingDeath.)

The Regina Elk will send Barry B. Benson to the boxing match. Most of the boxers will be too slow to be able to hit him, he will even fight without gloves and just sting em until they give up. He will be our champion, he will fight all of your champions and win with his eyes closed.
@MichaelLum30

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

I will be sending Tim Allen Junior to fight Tim Allen. It'll be in the middle of Times Square, New York, over a hotdog. Most fans in attendance will be pigeons, but a few (other) bums will stop to watch.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

I would like to see our left defender Lonely Stagan beat up the person who killed Harambe. The venue would be at the Cincinnati enclosure where Harambe was killed and we would enjoy it because the person who shot Harambe killed one of the greatest memes in the world. It would be sweet sweet revenge for Harambe

I would send the Pope to fight Jesus in an epic 1v1 religious duel to the death, which of course Pope would win. Then I'd send him to fight Allah.

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank