Create Account

S61 SMJHL mPT#2 - Celebrity boxing

Big Newff should absolutely get into boxing, because everybody wants to see a newff be beat up and beat down. Plus the guy just has that kind of face, ya know. He seems like an enforcer type of guy, he should totally go for it.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

I think vik would be a great person for a celebrity boxing match as they are really the one that stood out to me most on my team as a person that wanted to help and therefore they clearly are a celebrity.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

I think out of everyone on the zerkers to fight in a boxing match, I would have to go with reno. I feel like he's the type of aggressive user that would give it a chance.

G A Y H E G H O G

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

peepee poopoo

[Image: Cody-Rhodes-American-pro-wrestler-2022.jpg]

For the Regina Elk, look no further than our goalie Rebecca "the Wrecka" Montagne. I mean the nickname speaks for itself. She terrifies opposition on a nightly basis, to the point where the league refused to let her play in games she was set to start. Location, preferably in the wheat fields of Saskatchewan. Not that she would need home field advantage, it just means the local elk population can watch. Opponent doesn't matter, she can take on anyone.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

I will send Sconnie to fight any celebrity for some nice cash because I think he can win, and I think a good challenge would be baseball pitcher C.J. Brandonson. They know each other well so it should go well

I would send Sconnie McHits to fight Floyd Mayweather in one of those bounce houses at a kid's birthday party so that everyone will know not to mess with Anaheim when he beats the father time of boxing.

(38 Words)

The only player on Regina that can kick somebody's ass is Kentaro Kikuchi. He has plenty of experience in martial arts, mainly Aikido. I would send him out to end Jake Paul's career.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

With 65 hits so far in the season, Leons Briedis is Kelownas toughest and meanest. We are lucky to be able to have Leons face off against Kelowna's own, Mr Taylor Kitsch, best known for his work as Tim Riggins in the hit TV show Friday Night Lights.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

I would send either myself or Ham. I feel like if the Zerks want to win the boxing match, then a bruising, taller player with a good armspan is set up for success. If it's more for charity, then I think Ham should go - he's far more of a public face than I am, and far more recognisable.

[Image: vo42C2b.png]
[Image: hTIaaQX.gif]
HIT SOMEBODY

Cheers to tweedledunn and supertardis101 for the awesome signatures!

I think the obvious choice for the Elk is a guy like Finn McNast. Come on with a name like that this guy will wipe the floor with anyone you put in front of him.

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

There's a few players on Kelowna I could pick for this boxing match, but I think I have to go for the rookie Ignaz Pleyel. The youngster has the aggression and some fighting skill, but most of all he's got that spunky attitude of a rookie.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2021, 09:08 PM by theZinator.)

To represent Colorado in the celebrity boxing match, I would send Donald Jr. Trump, because he has the highest fighting rating on the team, and would be a strong contender. He would be pitting against Jaeger Jones, a strong fighter from our division rivals in Regina.

Celebrity boxing? Sounds like something you need hands for and unfortunately stegosauri walk on their "hands" so I'm not sure they'd be a particularly good boxer. So Skating Dino definitely shouldn't be the one participating from QCC.

I am definitely sending Pasta the Turtle to go fight the voice actor of Franklin the Turtle. There can only be one almighty turtle and I know for a fact that Pasta would wipe the floor with that sorry looking animated turtle's actor

[Image: Pope-sig-final.png]