Create Account

S61 SMJHL mPT#2 - Celebrity boxing

Lilcoque is ofcourse the choice to go with. Not only is his aerodynamicity higher than the well endowed, the truck nuts he wants to buy require a big payday so thus, Littlecoque will be ready to fight in Littlerock big or small.

Clearly Cole Carter, as he is the best at everything of all time. He would absolutely fight anyone to show he's the best, at any cost, and he would probably win against whoever dares challenge him.

36 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

This one is incredibly easy for the Detroit Falcons as Clifford Wilson has the highest fighting skill in the entire league. As for where the fight should take place, Little Caesars Arena makes the most sense since it's where the UFC holds their events when they come to Michigan.

Quote:49 Words

The man, the myth the legend Pope Coswi is who I would send to fight in a celebrity boxing match he will be fighting Draymond Green because that is who he said he wants to fight. The venue would have to be our home arena for all the Zerk fans to see and witness the greatness that is Pope Cowsi. Although they wont be there long because Pope also say's he is knocking him out in 2.6 seconds. 
(80 Words)

Berserkers Patriotes Finland
[Image: EX8JdSr.png][Image: yGcdOWc.png][Image: Bphj82E.png] [Image: BxfKXyg.png] Credit to Redderder15 for the sig
[Image: UDU9SiD.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2021, 01:15 PM by JamesT.)

From my team the Kelowna Knights I would love to see fellow teammate Petr Svoboda take on Manny Paquio in his prime. Petr always acts all tough but can he put his money where his mouth and take on a boxing legend? This bout would take place in the MGM grand in Las Vegas in front of a full packed house. 

(61 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Alexej Komarek would make a great celebrity boxer. Always one to put on a show for entertainment, just like a celebrity boxing match should. Also standing at 6’4, 230 pounds gives him a good chance to win the fight.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

I am sending our IA defenceman Shaq Oneil to fight. This dude is like watching Andre the Giant on skates. Could you imagine putting him in the ring to fight. He is 6' 11" and weighs in at 300lbs. He is fighting Jake Paul because who doesn't want to see him get knocked out. We are doing it big at the MGM in Las Vegas and the crowd will be soldout because everyone is wanting to see Paul get knocked out.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

I will be sending Alicia Malchiott of the Kelowna Knights who once dreamed of being a baker before getting sucked into a life of hockey against the Zojirushi Home Bakery Supreme Bread Maker! This bread maker is considered the premiere bread maker of 2021. Lets see how baker bread vs machine bread heavy weight bout turns out!

(57 Words)

[Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: oMh09WY.png] [Image: pxjucze.png]

Considering the amount of hits that Gino Lombardo has made thus far, I would probably put him forward as a boxer from the Krakens to square up; the height and the reach of Gino certainly would play well in our advantage and holds very strong physical attributes. Granted, I'd want to see a fight between him and Scooby Doo of the Newfoundland Beserkers because that would be quite an interesting match to see a dog wear boxing gloves.

(81 words)

[Image: boeck.png] [Image: boeck2.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] ⚖️ [Image: HKi05IH.png]
Germany Blizzard Kraken
thank you for the signatures made by @Ragnar

I would probably send Ty Murphy to the ring to face off against someone like Jake Paul, I think Murphy has the ability to humble a guy like that and slap his face on the canvas multiple times

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2021, 01:21 PM by Sburbine.)

I would fight the swole king himself Tommy Tightpants to fight Captain Morgan, the thought of an full bottle of alcohol will throw the Zerk's fitness guru into to a rage of doing shots until 5am and Captain Morgan will be knocked out by sunrise.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

I'm gonna go with Porg Garros, who has 35 PIM this season. I think Porg should fight Mark Hamill on that dumb island they both live on. There's blue milk available to attendees - you don't want to know where it came from.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

My teammate Donald Jr Trump should fight. He is 6ft6 and 225lbs of pure angry power. He should fight Donald Trump and the venue should be the Trump tower. If he wins he should get his father's empire. He must be wary , his father have experience in the WWE.

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

I would send Melvin Majestic Moose to fight for us at the celebrity death match, I think he would have to fight a real live bear like Yogi bear or maybe another moose like Rocky. The venue would be a hunger games esque battle royale.

I would send Arturs Tumovs for Great Falls, against Bear Grylls. He would end up swinging a fully grown salmon at his Gryll's head. This may result in a DQ, but in the streets, a knockout is a knockout.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]