Create Account

S61 SHL Graphics Tournament: Pro/Am

Daisy

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Can we find two additional pros? Trying to keep the teams even.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Here you go @Carpy48

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Citadelles
Citadelles

[Image: image0.png]
Sig by @Ragnarr

Sign-ups are closed now. Thanks everyone who signed up.

There will be a post soon that will include submission deadlines and further explanations to officially start the tournament.

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

First of all thanks everyone for voting, it was an exciting tournament for sure. But now it's time to announce our winners.

1. @"FormuleUn" & @sulovilen will win $7.5M each
2. @Patty & @sköldpaddor will win $5M each
3. @BLBertrand & @Evil_AllBran will win $2.5M each

Everyone who participated, but did not win anything (and hasn't done so already): feel free to submit your final signature for weekly grading and mark it for 2x payment in the post. If the pay is to be split (amongst professional and amateur) please note that in writing in the post.

Don't forget that we have another tournament this season that's already started. Check it out.

Stars Lions Berserkers