Create Account

A year and a day on the site

I was on this site very briefly in the winter of 2017-18 but that didn't last long. Just didn't feel attached and went IA by the time the super bowl came around. I never had any intention of returning until early September of 2020 brought me back to FHM. I couldn't get over how limited the fictional league options were. It reminded me that the best fictional league for hockey would have to be the SHL so I figured what the hell I'll give it a shot again. I expected to go IA by November but I just never could stay away from Newfoundland's Locker Room. Everyday I couldn't wait to see what people were talking about that day. It's largely because this time a year ago my life was very empty.

In response to this void I filled it with the SHL and The Wheel of Time. Well a year later, I am well into 1k club in TPE and won the Ryan Jester Trophy and I also just finished book 10 of WoT last night. I'm glad these things are part of my life still but my life became so much more full in the past 366 days. There are weeks that go by now where I am only on here to update and where I can only read 50 pages of WoT. There are even some days where I'm only in the NL LR briefly. But I don't know how I would've managed the past year without this place. The value of the SHL is the friends and the fictional hockey is the bonus. Cheers Cheers

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

[Image: cheers-lets-drink.gif]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Cheers

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

yah soap!

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

Even when the times get tough you've now made a huge incredible network of support and people who care about you and want you to succeed. Never forget it. Congrats!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

king sopath!!

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

NL wouldn't be the same without you <3

[Image: A12A5Km.png]

the man couldn't make it two paragraphs without mentioning the wheel of time

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

love ya soap

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

09-07-2021, 03:02 PMsteveoiscool Wrote: the man couldn't make it two paragraphs without mentioning the wheel of time

Imagine what it's like in the NL LR

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]