Create Account

S61 Graphics Tournament: Amateurs
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 03:04 AM by Carpy48. Edit Reason: Update )

This is the official starting post for the S61 Pro/Am Graphics tournament.

The amateurs will have until Saturday, September 18th, midnight EST to share their JPG or PNG file with @Ruggsy (either via forum message or via Ruggsy#7042 on discord, as long as it's shared in private).

Once the partial signatures from the amateurs are submitted, they will be randomly assigned to the patiently waiting professionals. Feel free to do as much as you think will help, but keep in mind, you will be exporting a flat image. If you have any questions about what you should be aiming towards to create a “quality” graphic, please feel free to join the graphics discord.

Other notes:
Your signature needs to include a render of a player that is in the SHL Hall of Fame.
The text should likely be a later step; including something that the professional will not be able to modify is relatively risky.
Feel free to add a small description/text when you submit the signature to Ruggsy that can be passed on to the pro.
Important: if you find out that for whatever reason you won't be able to make the deadline, please inform Ruggsy ASAP. Don't just let the deadline pass.

Here are our amateurs that signed up for the contest:

@"FormuleUn" @CptGoosar @Vaxlare @"Nike" @Mike Izzy @Mook @mer @Sburbine @KaleSalad @.bojo "Michiganonymous"@Patty "Thunfish" @Aleris @Capt_Blitzkrieg @BLBertrand @kentakira

For further details about the contest, refer to the sign-up thread.

Edit: Update again: we've received submissions from 15 amateurs now, so we will continue with 15 teams.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

LET'S GOOOOOO

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Lets aim for top16 my amateur :')

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Quick reminder to the amateurs that haven't submitted anything yet that the deadline is this upcoming Saturday!

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

We have collected all amateur submissions (15) and are going to post another announcement with the teams soon!

Stars Lions Berserkers