Create Account

TAMOA Suck it let's go little red Corvette edition wheres my dad

You cannot take it you gotta come home baby yeah yeah you gotta come home then take my soul away his tamp is coming about to take that train day about to get smashed on your face Tampa coming for all your faves babes cause you're better shut up better get smashed you pussy's better than the Webb just in the - Ashley but I don't know when to leave but it know it's not your time to see but I know everything is coming Tuesday you will see you we'll fucking pay you pussies probably couldn't even hear no one of me you are all soft you cannot do nothing that you've ever seen everything that I ever did before you pussies couldn't even handle 1 or 2 times B4 because I said once again panda pancho we are a bunch of wood we are about to win Alejandro so bad yeah you can't or you aint confident but we are the greatest we've got more than army vets And that's what a goddamn dog I'll leave you I can get smashed right fucking now get pounded in the motherfucking sand everyone is so weak look at it you Bo Cain what the fuck you gotta do to vocabulary you're a fucking slut you're fucking soft Seattle is too manhead when the fuck is that in June I don't even know what to say about all along the upper problem blade you are also soft I can't even constantly constipate something about poop being stuck in me I don't even know you're so lame hell of fucking round tucked LAP yeah I'll be fucking weak we can know fucking see I don't even need to hear words about apostrophes all I didn't do is eat the words of my fucking plate like God probably The fucking disrespected by you motherfucking cunt they're fucking cunts who think the fuck you know what you're talking about when it comes to my greeting you don't fucking pay me for what I deserve I want your hype and Tampa the greatest future dynasty ever you can suck my fucking I don't even know some that doesn't exist and I wish if I was an alien I could tell you but I fucking can't we are undefeated in my eyes because in my eyes we are the shale sodan of SHL we are the greatest of all time and you can suck my mother fucking Dick you're a fucking Dick PS suck it again PSPS did you get it twice did you get it done thrice go ahead and give it a 4th egg cause fuck your mom

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Who's Alejandro?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I feel like I should get paid for reading this.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

09-12-2021, 08:23 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: I feel like I should get paid for reading this.

I feel I should get therapy

[Image: lespoils.gif]

its friday baby. fuck. yeah. the weekend, baby. fuck. yeah. Friday baby, fuck. The weekend, baby. Fuck

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I saw Michael Fitted at a grocery store in Tampa yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

I don't know what fitted's talking about anymore, and at this point i'm too afraid to ask.