Create Account

S61 mPT #4- Heroes

I already have a good understanding of how FHM works due to my experience running an online league with real rosters using the game, so I basically tried to make a young player I would've drafted and that's how Kaapo Kampainen was born.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

My hero that I looked up to was Luke Atmey, he was consistently a solid player offensively every season no matter which team he played for and eventually ended up in the hall of fame.

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

When Kelly Rivet (my first render) first came into the league, he was actually pretty tall, so "looking up" to people was a non-factor. Except that one time when Shaq surprised the St. Louis Scarecrows.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

I modeled my player after two of my favorite players on the washington capitals, tj oshie and nicklas backstrom. they are great two way players and both fantastic in the nhl

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl