Create Account

S61 PT#4- Attributes

PT pass

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Michael Scarn is built as a pretty strong beast of a player. Michael Scarn is known throughout the entire Simulation Hockey League as an imposing presence on the ice, with much strength and a strong presence in front of the net. Michael Scarn is a big presence in front of the net who loves to screen for his fellow offensive players on the ice, acting as a shield in front of the opposing net ready to pounce for any loose pucks and also blocking the vision of the opposing goaltender in the crease. Michael Scarn also values having the strength to hold onto the puck, although he is having a tough season holding onto the puck this year. Michael Scarn also loves to put a good hit on the other player, by putting his full body weight into checking opposing players into the boards. Michael Scarn is a true menace on and off the ice.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Sven is a strong, physical goal scorer. He is responsible in his own zone and is also a pretty good passer. His weakness is in his skating ability but has great balance. Sven is near the peak of his career and basically at his peak attribute development. As a scorer, he has a 20 in Getting Open and Offensive Awareness. His ability to read the play and find the soft spots in the offensive zone give him a high volume of high chance shooting opportunities. Adding on the 18 Puck Handling, 17 Passing, and 17 Shooting Accuracy, 15 Screening, Sven is an offensive dynamo. He plays on San Francisco’s top line and as of this PT is 2nd in the league in goals with 32 goals in 49 games. He also ranks 7th in the league in points with 59. On the defensive side, Sven has 18 Checking, 17 D Read, 15 Hitting, 16 Stickchecking, and 12 Shot Blocking. He is solid defensively but not specialized in that area. He also has 19 Balance and 19 Strength.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

When I made my player my primary goal was to give him to be a great Puck handler with good offensive awareness able to read a play and finish and set one up as well well this is the way I decided to make my player because I Score NBA lots of score. It's for this reason that I made the kind of player I made I although I would like to have hitting and some other things a little higher it's just not in the cards right now as I need to be the primary weapon on offense.. The most dangerous player in sports I like to say what time do and play like it but not always I usually have too many have too many issues in my game to become that guy and win MvP pleasing stuff. So with that the boy concludes what his talents are let's here it for peterbilt

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Prompt 2:

As I regress it's all about trying to keep everything up to par for where I had it at my peak. When I first had my player in mind I wanted to be an offensively minded puck carrying option. Of course this was still in the STHS era, so there wasn't a lot of tactical planning going into that. Once FHM came around I focused on the ratings that help make a rushing dman: Agility, Acceleration, Shooting, Puck Handling. There were quite a few that mattered. After a few seasons I saw the value in focusing on defence and physical stats like Strength and Balance. My player, despite a limited amount of TPE fared pretty well as a two-way dman. Now with regression taking it's toll on me, I've decided to focus my ability entirely on defence. I am doing pretty well in a limited bottom pairing role with a fairly high defensive rating. I've made sure to keep my Checking, Stick Checking and Defensive Read at 18, which seem extremely important. I've never put much into hitting, and focused on the stick checking, which is pretty much the only thing I had planned from the very beginning that has held true with my player.

I don't know how well my player will be remembered, but if he is, I assume it will be for outperforming his TPE basically every season, whether he was on the top pair or bottom. An overall effective defender for his entire career.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Prompt 1

This would be a really amazing experiment and HO should definitely do it! This change will strengthen most of my ratings, which should be true for pretty much any player though, so it's not such a big advantage. I'd rather be the only player affected by those changes, because then only one season with those new attributes should easily get me into the HoF and get me lots of records.
My best stats would be shooting range at 90, so I would be able to shoot from everywhere with perfect accuracy, I don't even need to stand on the ice, that would be a great change! After that, we have Bravery at 80, so I would always put myself into some risky positions. With injuries being turned off, that would also be helpful for sure!
I also want to talk about my worst attribute after the change. 1 point in hitting would mean that I wouldn't hit the puck carrier at all and just miss him all the time or just bounce back from him. That would not help me or my stats, but it would definitely be funny to watch though!

[Image: Haschdi.png]

After waking up Jaska Seppala of the buffalo stampede notices something his different almost all of his stats have been upgraded and a few stayed the same. If you reverse all my stats none of them got reduced. My shooting accuracy becomes 81 which causes Jaska Seppala's shot to be an absolute laser while my Jaska Seppala is already really good at shooting this would just be crazy. Another shot that would improve is my checking at 81 and my defensive read to 81. I would be a god as a forward but also can easily play defense. There would be no stopping Jaska Seppala on both sides. His other stats like hitting and, positioning and stick checking on defense would also improve. He would become a speed demon with 50+ stats in the speed category. Jaska Seppala would be an easy candidate for first ballot hall of fame. All in all I think this is a very good idea to do

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 08:15 PM by GoonerBear.)

Well, for the most part, I'm feeling fantastic about the new changes! Sure, I'm going to find out soon enough that others have basically become on the level of DC superheroes with how things shook out for them in this experiment, though I cannot complain about a ton of my stats flipping to 41s, having a 90 range to be a threat from anywhere on the ice, More aggressive, more brave, more ready to get into fights with others around the league...I'd still be plenty mortal in places where I've got 11s since...well, those are staying 11s. But with how this applies, I may not become Superman overnight, though I at least cannot get any worse on account of having a 10 or a 20. Still would reckon I turn out bang average because of course the more things change, the more they stay the same. But I would still relish in being able to snipe one from anywhere and everywhere and show those previously loaded goalies with 20s across the board what's what when their skills suddenly drop to 2 and the SHL becomes an offensive cluster.

(188)

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

As a playmaking center, Atticus Hale focused a lot on his offensive abilities. However, as he has become more familiar with his teammates, the opposing players, and the league as a whole, he has learned a very important lesson that has helped him grow into a more well-rounded player. That said, Hale's offensive game still take precedence and his main focus is improving the attributes that will help him become one of the better offensive playmakers in the SMJHL, and eventually, the SHL.

The most important attribute to Atticus is Offensive Read, or his ability to read what is happening in the heat of the moment and make a high percentage play to give his team a scoring opportunity. To support that, his ability to handle the puck (Puck Handling) and make an crisp, accurate pass (Passing) are close behind. After that is probably his ability to get himself into open space (getting Open) to either receive the puck or attract defenders and open up his teammates for a pass. Atticus also values keeping his body in tip top shape, so the physical attributes are all very important to his game. He does not like to skimp one defense either. While it's not as important to him as his offensive abilities, Atticus also puts some focus into Defensive Read as well as his Positioning and Checking abilities.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

As a defensemen, I feel like some of the most important, and most underrated attributes in FHM are the read attributes. Being able to read the play as a player has long reaching advantages. Yeah its great to have 20 passing and being able to connect anywhere, but you need to know where you are passing to and who the best option is. As such, boost the offensive read and you'll give your elite passer a better sense of where to go with their elite passing. Same thing goes with your player's defensive read. Yeah its great being able to check someone into the moon, but a player with a higher read will know when the best time to hit is. It's all about boosting your attributes and being able to use them effectively. You can't really do one without the other. If I was re-creating, I would for sure make sure my read grows with my other statistics.

Code:
159 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Prompt 2

Big Newff is on his way to building a two-way offensive threat that's just kind of all over the ice. He wants to help on both sides of the ice not just on the score sheet but also, stop the other guys from doing the same, and just generally have a positive impact out there for the team. So it probably doesn't come as a surprise that his main values for attributes on a up and down winger  in the builder are, Puck Handling, Shooting Accuracy, Checking, Positioning, Stick Checking, Agility, Balance and lastly Speed

Big Newff is making a lot of  headway on most of these attributes now and it's starting to show out on the ice. But he still got a long way to go yet, and it's a bit of a grind to get there. He needs to stick to it and up some of the physical ratings he has so that he can keep up with the competition, and find ways to lead the way on this hit list or score sheet.

I’m hoping that he’s going to be that 2 way player that no one forgets about maybe by getting in the hall of fame or holding some records the skies the limit for Big Newff

Words 237

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

the big wanger also known as augustus "the architect" wang has done all that there is for you to do in the simulation hockey league so for this season and for the rest of his career, he is going to work on improving his leadership and professionalism stats to create more opportunities after retiring to transition into a prominent social figure in the future. he will be eternally rememberd as one of the figureheads in bringing elite sports nutrition through his role as a brand ambassador for SHL Kush, where he has cemented his coupon code on the league, WANG20 at SHL Kush, to bring state of the art medicine to the simulation hockey league and the world. the wanger has continued to build his brand and looks to improve on these fhm stats to potentially use it in contract talks to prevent himself from having to eat meow mix every day off the floor of the locker room

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Prompt 1:
My new build:
Offensive Ratings
Screening: 11
Getting Open: 71
Passing: 51
Puckhandling: 71
Shooting Accuracy: 71
Shooting Range: 01
Offensive Read: 81

Defensive Ratings
Checking: 61
Hitting: 11
Positioning: 51
Stickchecking: 51
Shot Blocking: 80
Faceoffs: 90
Defensive Read: 61

Physical Ratings
Acceleration: 71
Agility: 71
Balance: 71
Speed: 61
Stamina: 61
Strength: 61
Fighting: 50

Mental Ratings
Aggression: 50
Bravery: 01

Let us start by looking at the offensive ratings. Many of my stats are sky high. I can get open, I can read the play, and I am hella accurate. However, do not put me in front of the net because I can not screen, and do not expect me to shoot farther than 2 feet. Looks like I can get the puck but have no strength when it comes to shooting. Now let us look at the defensive ratings. I am a face off machine now! I will always win the puck and there is no stopping me. However, I will not hit. I will not even look at a player the wrong way. Let us see how the physical ratings shook out. Pretty well rounded and looks good. Now for the mental ratings…. Are we sure I even make it to the ice? With bravery at a 1 I might have a panic attack just thinking about putting on my skates. So I am now a coward with excellent aim that can’t shoot far.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

this season i really focused on getting my physical and skating attributes up. i had the skills that i needed my player to have, i had very good offensive attributes, 19s in passing, puck handling, and offensive read, as well as an 18 in getting open. my defensive abilities were good enough to make me solid defensively. my skating attributes were not up to par for the minutes i was playing. i was playing in all situations, especially before we got roastpuff. i had like 15 acceleration and balance and only 16 stamina which was really killing me in the later half of the game. i made sure to get my stamina up to 17 as well as acceleration and balance. this gave me 17s in accel, speed, agility, balance, and stamina. i already had an 18 in strength which was great but getting those other skating and physical attributes up really helps me be a better force on the ice.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM