Create Account

S61 mPT #4- Heroes

That's an easy one, being here at the beginning of the league (with a LONG hiatus) it is Ideen Fallah. Not only was he a friend, but he selected my first player in the fist round the first year the Los Angeles Panthers were an organization. It was an honor to be thought highly of him early on, and extremely rewarding to lead the team early on as well.

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2021, 08:15 PM by NorwegianDemon.)

When I came into the SHL, I wanted to be the best two-way forward than I could and I look up to Mike Izzy, because he was exactly the type of player I wanted to end up as and my first player event got the opportunity to play with him.

50 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I broke into the SHL back in S5 and played in junior, then the NWJHL in S4 and the best goalie at that time would have to been Ryan Jesster. We played on rival teams and I not only wanted to be as good as him, but better. I beat him out for top goaltender award on many occasions and my record for most consecutive top goaltender award wins still stands to this day. I remember this rivalry to be the top goaltender in the league well and I would like to think that striving to beat the best only made McBride better and made him the netminder that he became.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Al Kayhall, nicest guy on the site. Was a huge influence on the positive engagement that S53 still holds core to this day. Was super welcoming and helpful to the large newbie class and was a great role model for how to get discords active and light hearted. When he ghosted it was hard, like a father who left for cigarettes but never came back.

Miss you Al.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Even though we weren't playing the same position when I joined the Steelhawks on my first player, @DrunkenTeddy was someone I looked up to from Day 1. Mr Steelhawk himself remains one of the best users and best people on the site

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

I'm pretty sure the only 425-capped player in QCC when Mat Smith joined was the great Alexander Roach so that was definitely one of his heros from the get go. Then of course there was the legendary Elizabeth Doyle. Also funnily enough Smith spent his first two seasons getting lit up by Jukka Timonen, Patric Twist, Ryuuji Minamino, and Mats Marner and now they're all teammates with him.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2021, 09:13 PM by Chevy.)

When I first came in with Anaheim, I was following in Tibuk’s footsteps and so started the personal comparison.  He was Outlungus’ gold standard for goalies.  I wanted to raise the bar.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]

If there was one player that Videl Valor idolized during her time in the SMJHL, it was none other than the legendary Aaron Wilson. He defined what it’s like to be a true leader and dominate any that comes too close.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

The player Austin roenick looked up to was leafer Rielly because he is the winningest player ever in the shl and it is obviously good to look up to a champion.

[Image: giphy.gif]

The player I looked up to, the day I arrived in Colorado was Noel Blanchet. With his outstanding play on the ice, I knew he would be a wonderful playmaker to model my game after. As the season progressed, I managed to watch him make history and break the assists record for the SMJHL. @JT3 although I like how my career is progressing right now, I think we both know you’ll be a real star in the bigs one day!

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

It was kind of a crapshoot starting out in the SHL, I picked a position, started at the perfect time to maximize production, and went from there. I didn't look to emulate everyone, I took advice from trusted people to improve my player to the best of my ability.

Code:
49 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

I think my first ever player that I wanted my player to mimic was Jack Crasher. Then he went and did some stupid stuff and got banned, then came back just to troll a little more.

Man the beginning of being in sim leagues was so different than it is now for me. I wanted every piece of TPE, I wanted to learn about everything. Now I'm here for the community and barely check the sim. I used to check every morning.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Oh man, back when I was just a wee lad in the SMJHL I cant even remember most of the players I would have looked up with. That was what, 2 years ago? Yeah I got nothin.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I came into this league super blind and I am usually not a guy to look into the history of leagues too much since I would rather enjoy myself where I am now and what the league I joined in is at the moment. The people I looked up most towards were mostly people that were in the league for a short time because they joined with me or shortly before.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria