Create Account

S61 mPT #4- Heroes

ok so i really don't have anyone to look up, but yeah my minor career is not bad but yeah kinda takes time for my player to play in major. But i'm glad that my player finally play in major, not like my first player that not even drafted...... so sad

Way way back in S44, Cassius Darrow looked to emulate one of the German greats, Ludwig Koch Schroder, as well as an up-and-coming Austrian defender, Karl Von Wittelsbach. While Karl Von Wittelsbach never amounted to much after his juniors career, LKS is one of the league greats.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

When I recreated in Coloroda, Ruggs McOooh was exactly the player I wanted to be. A great leader, a great two-way player and an exemplary locker room presence. I was eventually next in line and kind of emulated his junior career following into the same steps he took during his junior stint.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

When I joined the league I looked at the current top offensive players in a view to eventualy being able to recreate some of their magic and no one has been more dominant since then than Theo Morgan.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021, 12:52 PM by micool132.)

sorry double post

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

My role model when joining the league was forward Jason Visser. He was an elite player that I wanted to model my game after & was a huge inspiration to me & many young players.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

When I first joined the site, I was so in over my head that I had no idea who was who and what players were good or worth looking up to. Instead, I gained friendships and mentors along the way that made an impact on who I became as a user and a player.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

I honestly wasn't even sure that I am going to stick around when I first created, so I didn't even look up what the player names were, let alone their builds. It took me a good while to get at least some grasp of users and their players and even now it's far from good, so having role models is a downright impossible task for me.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

When Jonny Tsunami came into the league, he looked at the stats leaderboard, and the player with the most points was "Long" John Donair. Jonny Tsunami wanted to lead the league in points, so he modeled his game after "Long" John Donair.

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

I didn't have a single idea what I was doing when I made this guy. I'd never made a defenceman and had no clue what would work. I feel like I was pretty lucky with my STHS build, because I seriously never even looked at another Dman in the entire game, I just gambled. And with the switch to FHM, obviously I had no one to look to.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I arrived in S1, so I didn’t have any legends to look up to, instead I was focusing on trying to become that legend, which I succeeded at. But there were players back then that I did look at help with my build, guys like Sarmad Khan, Sergei Karpotsov and Jay McDonald.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

When I came back to the league in S42, Oisin Fletcher was having a breakout season. I remember wanting to have a player similar to theirs and wrote about it in a junior PT! Oisin eventually became a teammate of mine and we won the S45 Challenge cup together!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

i guess as a young latvian we all looked up to borris the beast, one of the greatest players in the SHL and a latvian, i hope i will be on that level one day

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

For the beginning of my career I looked up to Juniped Panda @juniped or whatever his SHL player name is. The number of hits that he was able to get once he joined Manhattan, it really was awe inspiring for someone formerly known as the Murder Moose.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

When I first joined the league, I was so busy trying to figure everything out with the updating and earning and such that I wasn't really paying attention to players who were good and how to emulate them

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]