Create Account

S61 mPT #4- Heroes

At the start of my career with Kondos I just wanted to make a player that was better then my first, Ales Smirnov. My career has started off hot with an SMJHL Cup, SHL Cup, and a Jesster trophy. Now I have to work on the individual stats.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

My brother was the one that brought me back to the SHL and was able to convince the Whalers to get me and it was the best decision. I had the likes of Theo Morgan, Aaron Wilson, Jax Duggan just to name a few on my team. Along with Luke as my GM, it was a great start to my career in the SHL

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

This is only my second season in SHL so I dont have much history to look back on. Leons Breidis is definitely my hero though.

I always looked up to the OG QCC legend, @ztevans! He was the team superstar during Mew Two's infancy and during my almost MVP season, him scoring damn near every time I passed him the puck got my point total up greatly. I am so happy that he won an MVP and a Cup in the J, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2021, 09:30 PM by karlssens.)

Cool PT! When I first joined the league I did a few big fantasy articles highlighting cant miss names, dark horses, etc. for each team. Three players that really stood out to me were Brian Morely, Taylor McDavid and Chico Salmon. Compared to players we've seen more recently they are a lot like Mike Izzy or Andreas Kvalheim in that they score and hit. A lot. All three are in the hall of fame (S30, S31 and S37 respectively) and for good reason, they put up big numbers and as a result were fantasy darlings. I wonder if anyone looked at one of the Scholz' that way haha.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

I didn't even know what hockey was when I started here. I still don't. But I always liked Mitchell van der Heijden. Why? I don't know. Cool name, I guess.

[Image: duncan_png.png]

the player i most looked up to was olivier cloutier @Jenny cloutier was the on-ice leader in Anchorage when i joined and we got to lead the first line together in my 2nd season in juniors and it was a lot of fun we were the best players in the league in the preseason and then we were just ok in the regular season

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

When I come into the league the 2nd time, I really didn't have a goal of someone to base myself off of. I didn't really even look at roster pages of other teams, beyond a general search of defencemen on my own team like Sven Yxskaft (after the 54 deadline, ofc), Cuddles, and other J guys I can't recall in order to build a 350 build. After that I've just kind of winged it, getting above 180 TPE was new shit for me. My main way of building up came from reading ya boy @FuzzSHL's attribute guide, figuring out where I wanted to go from there, and now I pretty much just wing it and ask fellas in Edmonton where excess TPE is chill to go. It all wroks out nicely eh.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

When I first joined in season 17 I had literally no idea who anyone was but I was selected to play for the Cup winning team Seattle Riot so everyone on that team became my hero.

[Image: v6m9gJe.png]

My rookie season the Whalers had Slimey Snail on the team. It was his last season in the league and he was an absolute beast on defense. He listened to all my inane questions, critiqued my play positively, and was just a huge inspiration for me. I've always tried to do the same in return for any rookie defenseman.

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

Lev was new to the SHL and was unfamiliar with the forerunners; however, Lev has also looked up to his father who was a legendary Russian hockey player. (28 words)

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]

Mike Izzy was dominating the league and fantasy. Mikhael Loktionov and Andread Kvalheim were well known names and top tier players for the first several seasons. Karl won't forget their names any time soon.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

When I joined the SHL I didn't know a lot of players. Therefore I latched on players that were playing for Great Britain, fortunately I get to share a locker room with many of them today. Jon Four-One, Nick Brain, Guy Zheng, Rex Kirby, and Jimmy Slothface. I also loved Harry Carpet for making me my first sig and later I got drafted to Toronto so that cemented it.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

When talking about the player that I really wanted to play like. I think I really wanted to be like Michael Haan. I think Haan with a defensive mentality and ability while Haan was a little more offensive.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

For me it was Mikhail Lokitonov. The guy was an absolute beast, and he managed to singlehandedly carry his team every season. I remember watching him play when I was still playing for Vancouver in the SMJHL, the guy was incredible. Then in Season 52 he was traded to the Panthers and I got to play with him that season. It was a fantastic experience to watch him every night and at practice.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]