Create Account

S61 SMJHL PT#4 - Pre-game playlist
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021, 09:56 AM by Redderder15.)

A good locker room is vital to getting W's, and keeping hype levels high and high work ethic is incredibly important in keeping players interested and gaining that TPE.

Till I Collapse - Eminem
A reminder to give it 110% and play hard and physical, and to never give up on a play or game. One of our team's best qualities is that we play with effort each and every game, no exceptions.

Power - Kanye West
Quite self explanatory, just a crazy hype song that gets us ready and excited for the game

HUMBLE - Kendrick Lamar
It's one thing to play confident, and it's another to play cocky. The team needs to stay focused on the season at hand no matter what the standings say, no matter who FHM says are the champions.

SUMO - Denzel Curry
H Y P E!

Sandman - Metallica 
Heavy metal song, very angry and gritty song and it reminds us to play just that, angry and gritty. Doesn't matter if it's the Whalers or the Outlaws, we play fierce and aggressive and don't stop 'till its over.

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021, 10:52 AM by Eynhallow.)

Good tunes

If we're talking pre-game music, I feel like I'm the guy who would be running the playlist, so I'll take this opportunity to highlight five songs I think would be great for pre-game.

Maria (I Like It Loud) by Abandon All Ships is a great mix of heavy rock/scream vocals and a rhythm that players can vibe to at the same time. A phenomenal choice that would get players ready to lay some hits.

Industry Baby by Lil' Nas X and Jack Harlow is another banger, with instrumentals that simply belong in pre-game warmups and lyrics about overcoming adversity and making it big...another great choice to get players hyped.

Jump by Lupe FIasco and Gizzle brings a hype beat and more self-confident lyrics to get our players hyped.

I'm So Scene 2.0 by Jarrod Alonge and Amidst the Grave's Demons would bring us back to the screamo, breakdowns, high adrenaline vibes and have our players ready to go.

Lastly, Boomerang (Club Edit) by DJ Felli Fel, Akon, Jermaine Dupri, and Pitbull has the upbeat party vibes to get everybody feeling good and to help shake off those anxious feelings and get ready to have some fun on the ice!

(211 words)

[Image: CnPenxE.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021, 12:02 PM by Michiganonymous.)

Vasily love it when his turn to pick pre-game hype music!

Blackalicious - Alphabet Aerobics
Start countdown to game time with nice chill rap track. Guy talk so fast Vasily not hear all the words, but steady beat help slow down thinking, calm nerves, center focus. Good track to establish mental baseline before playlist starts building to total hype and team really get ready for battle!

Eminem - 'Till I Collapse
Detroit hype playlist without Eminem on it would be bad thing! Everybody 'Lose Yourself' all the time, is almost too much. Vasily like to play this one instead, good song to get team into proper headspace. Can't ever give up, can't ever stop! Sometimes you might not wake up feeling quite ready to play, maybe head just not quite right, but this song always fix that for Vasily, make him remember to leave it all on the ice!

Sabaton - Defense of Moscow
Vasily try to mix it up with his hype music, but always seem to come back to HEAVY METAL! Vasily like this song because he is proud Russian citizen! This song celebrates courage and sacrifice of Vasily's ancestors who defended Russia capital city from Nazis. Good song to play before home game, get everyone into right frame of mind. This is our ice! No one must beat Detroit Falcons on our own ice! No giving up! Give everything for defense of homeland like Vasily's brave Russian ancestors!

Tech N9ne - Riot Maker
Vasily like this song because it a little bit scary! Dark menacing beat that gets Vasily ready to be violent! This song get team angry and remind us to run over anyone who gets in our way!

The HU - Wolf Totem
Vasily like this song even when he have no idea what these dudes are saying! Then Vasily look up lyrics translation and is song all about fighting! And winning! Haha! Perfect final song to get hype for epic showdown! These dudes are Mongolian, so this song get team ready to swarm the ice and overwhelm helpless opponents like we are unstoppable hordes of mighty Genghis Khan! Previous songs get team maybe a little too hype, start to lose focus. This song slow it back down, get breathing right, keep adrenaline up but get focus back. Song start slow, then get bigger and badder until whole locker room is chanting: HU! HU! HU! HU! Then we all zoom out on to ice with fire in eyes and ready to do battle! Destroy all who stand before us! Haha!

(Should be plenty of words I think!)

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

Eye of the Tiger - Survivor: It's a classic. Everyone has this on their playlist at least once. We start with song because it's a good appetizer song. It isn't too heavy for to start for those early morning games. You have to ease the team into it.

Till I Collapse - Eminem: This is the "give it your all" song. Leave it all on the ice and give everything you have until you can't give anymore. Don't actually collapse on the ice. 

Warrior - Disturbed: To get everyone hyped to throw some hits and run over our opponents. 

Don't Stop Believin' - Journey: To remind us that a cup is coming. Don't lose hope even when we are down early to keep pushing back. 

Welcome to the Jungle - Guns n Roses: Everyone knows that Raptors ruled the jungles. Quick and agile enough to move between the trees without losing a step. We end the list on this song right before we take the ice. 

(Words: 161)

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

The five songs that are on the Newfoundland Berserkers playlist has to be, Thunderstuck by AC/DC, Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N’ Roses, Tubthumping by Chumbawamba, All I do is Win by DJ Khaled, and last but not least For the Glory by All Good Things. Ive listed each of these songs for their own specific reasons. First being Thunderstruck, this song was chosen because it is just a straight hype song gets the blood flowing and ready to go. The next is Welcome to the Jungle, this song was chosen because it also is hype but brings in the idea that our home arena, facing our team is like being stuck in the jungle and no team will survive. Next we have Tubthumping, this song was chosen because it keeps the team from feeling too down especially if we are down early or late in games. As the lyrics say “I get knocked down but I get up again” this songs points to that mindset. The next song All I do is Win, the reason this was chosen is obvious it gives that winning mindset to the team. The final song For the Glory was chosen because it is a reminder of the final prize we are fighting for each game and just reminds everyone of that goal. We are fighting we are playing for the glory, to raise that cup to the sky. (236 words)

Berserkers Patriotes Finland
[Image: EX8JdSr.png][Image: yGcdOWc.png][Image: Bphj82E.png] [Image: BxfKXyg.png] Credit to Redderder15 for the sig
[Image: UDU9SiD.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021, 11:34 PM by shan3p.)

Semisonic - Its Closing Time: The team will put this song on after a tough loss, as it helps reset our mindset for the next game. It helps us to recognize that this was just a single game, that we can now close the door on this game, and that we can forget about it. 

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody: This is what we will play before the pre game warm-up. It mellows the whole team out while also building our synergy, as we all singalong as a group activity.

Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane: One of our two pump up songs, this is played right as we exit for the first period. 

Queen - We Will Rock You: Our other pump up song, which is played right before we exit for the second period. 

Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me: Just a great song that can be inputted into most situations, a locker room favourite.

[Image: ReginaElkLogoAlternate.png][Image: ReginaElkLogoAlternate.png]

It's pre game time! All the Falcons are gearing up and here is what's on the playlist:

Dirty Boots - Sonic Youth - With the addition of Dirty Boots to the team, what better song than Dirty Boots by Sonic Youth to get the team pumped up. Some wild guitars to get ready to throw your body around to. 

Funeral Bell - Black Label Society - A steady riff to keep the blood flowing. What better than the chuggy riffs from Zakk Wylde and the Black Label Society. 

Karate - Kennedy - I know Karate, I know Jiu Jitsu, I skate like a gangster when I'm coming to score on you.

Solitude Is Bliss - Tame Impala - Maybe a moment to take in your space in the locker room to focus mentally. A jam by Tame Impala to get you in the zone.

Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes - How can you not get hype from Seven Nation Army, especially from Detroit native Jack White who is at nearly every home game!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

The Grizzlies don't have a 'theme' yet, but we love to crush bodies and put up points, despite being a young team.

Our first song is "I'm The Mountain" by Stoned Jesus. We ARE the mountain. We're going to be here for a long time, and weather whatever comes at us. This really pumps Brick Wall up.

Our second song is "Diamond Lost" by The Devil Wears Prada. While it's more melodic, it tells the story of searching and searching for the diamond. We're on that same page with a championship title. We're gonna keep going and going until we get one, even if it kills us.

Song three is "Ball If I Want To" By Samson. How can you NOT feel like a badass when you listen to this song?

Song four is "Hotline Bling" by Drake. It's older, but it reminds us of how many ladies we're gonna get once we win the game. Or dudes. I'm not gonna yuck your yum.

And lastly, song five is "Song 2" by Blur. Come on man. It pumps anyone up.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

ISFL Affiliate Claim

If I was to choose 5 songs for my team to turn up to in the locker room it would be these songs: “4 the gang”, “off the grid” by Kanye, “My hero” by foo fighters, “Ricky” by Denzel, and “Tornado of souls” by megadeath. 4 the gang goes way to hard we would have to start with this one, to get the energy lifted in the locker room. We would follow it by Tornado of souls because you cant go wrong with heavy metal. I love how this song makes me feel while I lift. Ricky would be the next,  it will get our heads bobbing in the locker room. Off the grid by kanye is an interesting choice because its the only newer song but we gotta keep it fresh in the locker room. My hero by foo fighters would focus us back up with a slower tempo and an amazing hook. I think this playlist is elite.

WC: 160

For this playlist I am gonna go for a real ‘down by 1 late in the 3rd period, with a faceoff in the offensive zone’ type vibe.  Five songs that are classics in any hockey arena, if you go to a game you will hear these songs.  So, whether you like them or not they belong in a dressing room too:
  1. Sandstrom – Darude: Just a classic here at all levels of hockey.
  2. The Jock Jam (Megamix) – ESPN: You running the box at a peewee hockey tournament? Here is your all-in-one Swiss army knife song that you need.
  3. Crazy Train – Ozzy Osbourne: Nothing like a great opening riff to get the fellas going.
  4. Welcome to the Jungle – Guns N’ Roses: Another great opening riff that can really give that little bit of extra juice the team needs.
  5. Levels – Avicii: Maybe a little newer, but this jam is quickly becoming a stable in barns across the hockey world and dressing rooms everywhere.

[Image: ReginaElkLogo.png][Image: ReginaElkLogo.png]

[Image: Sig-4.png]

The first song is Who's laughing now by Ava Max, which is a great song and it is kinda funny. And we as a team use it to sort of think once the game is over and we have won, we are the ones that are laughing now.

The second song is Still Disappointed by Stormzy, which is probably the best diss song of all time and just makes you feel powerful and makes you want to fuck shit up.

The third song is Movement by Hozier which reminds us that movement is important in hockey.

The fourth song is 96,000 from the musical in the heights, which talks about what you would do with money if you got rich, which reminds us of our goals and dreams of being SHL players.

And the final song is Bad Guy by Billie Eilish becuase it reminds us to be the bad guy out there on the ice.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

[Image: CZuEGK8.png]

44 More - Logic
Tell Your Friends - The Weeknd
Suburbia - Kavinsky
Little Engine - Eminem
ISIS - Joyner Lucas

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

For us Scarecrows we like to listen to music that gets us excited and pumped for our game, something thats loud and with energy.
1. The first song is Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne, this song gets everyone pumped up and excited for the game, its a popular song and the guitar solo gets everyone hyped.
2. The next song is Believer by Imagine Dragons, I am sure most people know who imagine dragons they have many great songs. Believer gets us in mode to do our best and give it our all and believe that we can win night in and night out.
3. The third song is Pump it by Black Eyed Peas, this song gives us energy and gets us excited for the game. 
4. The next song is Ride by Twenty-One Pilots, this song lets ride out our wins from the pervious and gets motivated to win this next game and ride out the hype and energy we get from this song.
5. Last but not least is All Star by Smash Mouth, now I think this is self explanatory but this reminds us that we are all stars and to get our game face and we can beat anyone who stands in our way.

[Image: duffleman2002.gif]