Create Account

S61 SMJHL mPT#3 - Partytime

If the Nevada Battleborn had a band, it would be called the Battle Crazies! The music we would play would be the entirety of the Shrek soundtrack from start to finish in one sitting without breaks, refer to our potato patent if your curious as to how we can play that long. If the night goes well and no one makes any mistakes, it will summon our lord and savior Shrek!

I can speak with absolute certainty that Skoda would play the drums. There is nothing skoda loves more than smashing and hitting things than skoda does.

[Image: Off.gif]

If the Kelowna Knight had a band, without a doubt Christian Kinsinger would be at the front of it, the lead singer. Little do many people know, Kinsinger actually has the voice of an angel, and sang a song at his sister's wedding when he was 15.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

On the Grand Falls Grizzlies I think that our band would be named the Grizzlies and we would all dress up as grizzlies and tap our hockey sticks on the stage to create a stick tap vocal and that every one would like hearing that.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Regina's band would simply be named The Herd. This band would play classical music. Robert E.O. Speedwagon would be on the violin, Rebecca Montagne on the Cello, Kentaro Kikuchi with the flute, and Sam Siege on the bass drum. The night would go horribly, due to the music being awful.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

Our band name would be Buck Off. with the captain himself, Daud Ramza, leading the way at the mic. Rebecca Montange would be on drums as the steady presence leading the way and Ketario Kikuchi would be shredding on lead guitar, just like he shreds on the ice.

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 10:06 PM by theZinator.)

The Raptors band would consist of: 

Lead singer: Ricky McDangle
Lead guitar: Gonzo Gobbledygook
Second guitar: Donald Trump Jr
Bass guitar: Jack Nishimori
Acoustic guitar: Angus McFife XVIII
Drums: Zhen Roza
Keyboard: Eric Tokke
Saxophone: Janne Virtanen
Violin: Hans Graf
Gong: Jamal Nightingale
Cowbell: Recently Tired

Our band would be named the Fossils, and we would be exclusively a Captain Beefheart tribute/cover band. During our shows, we would be constantly be assaulted with assorted fruits, but would refuse to stop playing out of distain for our audience.

Code:
88 words

I basically exclusively listen to country music because I was raised in the middle of nowhere in the south, so I guess just like acoustic guitar? Is that lame? Probably. That could even be the band name. "Probably Lame"