Create Account

S61 SMJHL mPT#3 - Partytime
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2021, 06:41 PM by conet_.)

Sconnie McHits and I would be a DJ duo called the Outlaw Boys. We would play horrible songs at Colorado home games to drive people away from their arena.

(29 words)

If Oskar Von Walther  was  forced to be in a band for some strange reason,  He'd probably be in a one-man acoustic Waylon Jennings.  The accent would hurt but it might give him a unique sound.

Quote:36 Words

Everyone would play the drums, the bagpipes, and the trumpets. Why? Because we are the battleBorn and we will play our song of battle at every event we are at. Our band name would obviously be the BattleBorn, and I doubt he night would go well. We would probably be booed off the stage and a more organized team would take our spot.

Lead Singer: Rebecca Montagne – Who doesn’t love a good female lead vocals.
Lead Guitar: Jaeger Jones – Just really gives off some lead guitar rockstar vibes with that name.
Bass Guitar: Barry B. Benson – A name that makes me think groove, the triple B can handle a bassline.
Rhythm Guitar: Gordie Goodenough – I’ve played guitar for years, so I can handle a solid chord progression.
Drums: Robert E. O. Speedwagon – Had to include any REO Speedwagon musical talent.

Produced by DJ Lord.

[Image: ReginaElkLogo.png][Image: ReginaElkLogo.png]

[Image: Sig-4.png]

I mean the name is obvious, we would be The Scarecrows. It's a pretty cool band that would make some country music. I think we could be a hit.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2021, 08:59 AM by Avakael.)

That's an interesting suggestion. I think we'd have to start off with Alexander Mackenzie on vocals. I've no idea if he can sing or not, but it doesn't matter. Mikko Rashford can take the drums. Tommy Tightpants will do an excellent job on bass, and all three of Evil AllBran, Sabarro Torretta and Pasta the Turtle will play keytars. It'll be a glorious retrowave shakedown and the band name will be Icy Cold Corvette.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Our band would be called "The Scarecrows" and we would play rock n roll themed music through out the night. We would have me on Guitar, with Hunter Sharpe on drums, Daniel Merica Jr. with the singing and Sparky as our band manger. We would be rocking out all night long, drinking and having fun playing music for everyone and just doing our thing while people enjoy it.

[Image: duffleman2002.gif]

The obvious choice of band name for the Citadelles would be The Parliament - and instead of instruments we would all just make owl noises over each other until the party cleared out. We would then help ourselves to the full buffet.  

Hoot Hoot.

[Image: image0.png]
Sig by @Ragnarr

Band name: Grisly Grizzlies

Members: Thomas Jackson (GM) on the mic, because he's our mouthpiece; Bjorn Viggosson on the triangle, because he stirs things up; Gerry Atrick on the harmonica because it's an old man instrument; Alexei Komarek on bass guitar, because he's the quiet backbone of the band; Groggu Mandosson on guitar, he's the captain, after all.

And last, but certainly not least...Brick Wall...is the band manager, because he gets to take all the credit with the least amount of work.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

The Colorado Raptors band would be a movie soundtrack cover band. All the team members would be in the band. The band’s name would be : The Jurassic Park and it would play exclusively songs from the Jurassic Park franchise.

Shoyo Hinata would play guitar. He wants to be flashy on the ice and on the stage.

The orchestra conductor would be Angus McFife XVIII. His steady presence on the stage makes everything work.

The night would go well, the team will need to find Jurassic Park fans because right now they are playing in empty rooms

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

As a rookie hazing, the rookies all had to come up with a band name and play any genre from rock, to country to alternative pop. The band name is called “The Grizzled Cubbies”, featuring Jacques Lilcoque on vocals, Alexej Komarek on bass, Vadim Askerov on guitar and Ezra Wong on drums.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

the anchorage armada isn't too much into playing music as far as I know, except for Jay Sink (he's always the odd one out), who plays clarinet for some reason. He brought it in the locker room one time and all instruments have since been banned from the premises.

49 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

When Connor was younger he was a pretty good (he was bad) trombone player, so I think thats the instrument he would try to use in the Outlaws band, which is more than likely gonna be a jazz band.

Code:
39 words
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2021, 04:49 PM by Whitecap.)

The Regina Elk would perform with a group of actual Elk. I don't really know what they sound like to be honest, but the job of the team would be to co-ordinate the Elk into making music. It would be beautiful.

(41 words)

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Although dumb as a pile of rocks, Aldo Huber is a classically trained cellist due to his father being a member of the Swiss Orchestra. He would not play in a band with any of his teammates as he still doesnt fully understand english and spends most of his time by himself playing the cello.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -