Create Account

Hiring: Rookie Mentor

So @DrunkenTeddy doesn't quite have the time anymore to do every job on the site, so he's stepping down as a rookie mentor. He has done the job for countless seasons and also held the head job in the past. Thanks Teddy for your continuous work for the SHL!

Payment:
The salary for the rookie mentor position is around $3M per season, but it depends on how well of a job you're doing.

If you're interested in this opportunity, please let me know why you think, you're qualified in a PM on the forum.
If you have any questions about being a rookie mentor, let me know through any channel.

Since a new draft class will start very soon, Applications will close on Saturday the 18th, midnight EST. So get in your application quickly!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Applied

Applied?

Thanks Segi for keeping me on and letting me help rookies along with you and the other mentors all these seasons, this was the best job I ever had in the shl, I hope you get some amazing apps!

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Can i be a rookie AND a mentor?

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

09-16-2021, 03:14 PMthiefofcheese Wrote: Can i be a rookie AND a mentor?

I don't see how you can be a rookie at this point.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath