Create Account

[FHN] Presents: The Best Names in the SHL Round 3 Results

Whats up amogus simps

The best names tournament is back after a long hiatus due to "i forgot"

Here are the links. You do need to sign up to vote, its the best I can do with what i've got.

Main Skaters
https://challonge.com/o7es1pb0
Goalies + Extra Skaters
https://challonge.com/osxeudo2

*New* We have FOUR 50-50 ties. If you have not yet voted, now is your time to fix the ties. If you already have voted, you cant vote again, but you can continue on to the next round! So get those votes in

Biggest Winners
Tony Pepperoni (90%) vs Lyle Odelein III (10%)

Tony continues his streak of winning by 80% or more of the votes, 3 matches in a row. Lyle might be a powerhouse in the fantasy streets but he's met his end in the Names Bracket Sheets.

Karl Krashwagen (90%) vs Rikard Bjerg (10%)

Not to be outdone, Karl Krashwagen has won all 3 of his matches by 90% or more. I think we may have a serious contender in our midst for best name in the SHL. He has my vote.

Hugh Jazz (80%) vs Cal Labovich (20%)

Once again, the huge ass pun takes another victory, leaving perhaps more worthy names crippled in the dust behind him.

Jimmy Slothface (80%) vs Vorian Atreides (20%)

You hate to see it, folks. A father and son, quarrelling in the streets over a piece of cheese. Jimmy slothface takes this round in a surprising landslide of a victory. I would have expected a tighter race, but it's hard to vote against ole James Slothface.

Sachimo Zoidberg III (85%) vs Rocco Berni (15%)

Hard to disagree with there being 3 zoidberg generations, but I thought Rocco Berni mightve put up a better fight than this.

Results: give them a minute, they're fucking huge

[Image: o7es1pb0.svg]

[Image: osxeudo2.svg]

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I call on the SHL to boycott this voting. It's clearly rigged and wasn't touched for months on end and then when one selfless citizen brought up corruption in the ranks he was immediately silenced.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

09-16-2021, 02:49 PMthiefofcheese Wrote: I call on the SHL  to boycott this voting.  It's clearly rigged and wasn't touched for months on end and then when one selfless citizen brought up corruption in the ranks he was immediately silenced.

[Image: giphy.gif]

in truth i had thought about doing it mere minutes before you posted, so you were more like the universe giving me a gentle nudge.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]