Create Account

S58 Draft, almost 5 season later

It has been about 5 seasons since S58 draft happened, so I have decided to look at the draft since i need money and five seasons seem like a somewhat okayish time to do this stuff if it is not i do not care.

Heres how I will be looking the first round of this draft and this is how i would be showing a way ,

Under 600 TPE = Major Bust

If a first rounder has failed to hit 600 tpe that means it was likely a horrible pick, as they are still likely not good enough to make a roster after several seasons. This is probably the worst case scenerio for any first round pick

600->800 = Disapointment

These players are good enough to crack a roster maybe but are likely not the best choice for a team long term as they have the TPE of a late 2nd being in that late 20s early 30s range. Could be worse, but teams likely wish they had taken someone else in this spot

800 ->950 = Underwelming But Still Good

I decided to pick the number 950 as the closing point for the top talent as the top 18 players are all above 950 tpe at this point, so this is the range of players who might have been slightly over drafted but have been earning good enough that team will likely still be pretty happy with the selection, and while they have probably missed a little bit of earning they are still at that pace where teams will likely not be worried about a selection

950 Up:

the 18th player TPE wise in the league currently has 950 tpe and is about 20 ahead of the 19th player, so i feel like with the draft in S58 having 18 picks, means that anyone who currently has above 950 TPE was worthy of the selection in the first round. There are obviously a few guys who smashed past this but i figured its a solid cutoff for near max earning players

1 .Tampa Bay Barracuda - Luc Blouin

Its the SHL owner guy woah, obvious 1OA pick, max earning 1034 TPE, making him 5th in his class. Hes the owner too so maybe if Tampa forget to sign their drafties he can bail them out or something (just a hypothetical). He should be a very good user throughout his career and if he stays on Tampa his whole career will be a steal and a half

2 . San Francisco Pride - Gregory Goode

While 1OA was set long before the draft, 2oa was a bit of a question mark. However Keenan was a super long time user, joining the site in 2012 and was always a good user. He went 2oa and has 1015 TPE, another pretty great pick at 2oa, and the pride have made a good decision with this pick

3 . Baltimore Platoon - Mew Two

The first Offensive player off the board at three with mew two, Zeagle is a well known ISFL user, but this was his first player in the SHL making him a bit more of a risk at 3oa. But Mew Two lived up to the Hype with 1009 TPE which makes him a pretty strong selection

4 . Baltimore Platoon ( Monarchs -> Steelhawks  -> Platoon ) - Noel Blanchet

With a new create at 3 pride decided to pick a more certain option at 4oa with JT3. This is a pretty solid pick at 1000 tpe at this time. and will be a nice little 1 2 with Mew Two. Baltimore is likely very happy with how their top 4 picks have developed

5 .  Hamilton Steelhawks ( Argonauts -> Steelhawks ) - Dogwood Maple

Dogwood is an awesome dude and someone who is a very strong earner across a few different leagues. Him going 5oa is actually a lot lower then he usually goes in sim leagues surprisingly and he shows why, he is currented #2 in the class at 1049 tpe at this point, a very strong pick for the steelhawks

6 . New Orleans Specters ( Stars -> Specters ) - Friedensreich Hundertwasser

NOLA picks here, Hundertwasser, another guy who is a elite earner at 1026 TPE and is someone who really has lived up to the hype so far. I know Madden well from other leagues and i know he is very dedicated to NOLA and will be a massive user to have long term

7 . Buffalo Stampede ( Specters -> Stampede ) - Bean Beanman

Bean Beanman has been earning pretty consistently however at 934 he fall a little short the top players in the draft. He might have been a bit of a reach at 7oa for his earning however i think bufalo are happy with his LR abbilities and believe he will earn enough long term to merrit the 7oa pick

8 . Tampa Bay Barracuda ( Wolfpack -> Barracuda ) - Finn von Murphenstein

r0tz is another great user from the ISFL, and has been earning at a very good rate at 1051, which currently makes him the best user TPE wise in the class. Still on Tampa he likely will form a very nice long term partnership with Teddy's player

9 . Atlanta Inferno ( Panthers -> Inferno ) - Pavel Jeziak

A recreate here who used to play for atlanta, Jeziak is a little bit behind the top earners in the class, but has been doing well enough to merit his spot. Maybe a little bit of a over draft but Atlanda wanted him bad so they probably are fine with picking him knowing he will stay active for a long long time

10 . Calgary Dragons - Richard LaFleur

I do not know LaFleur as well as some of these other users, but at 1010 TPE he clearly was worth a spot in the first round, and Calgary happy to make sure they were the team to give him that.

11 . Atlanta Inferno - Puddles O'Duck

Oh no. Z-Whiz is a well known stinker from the ISFL, however he managed to trick Atlanta into taking him 11oa, likely due to blackmail or something. However at 1040 TPE he managed to bail Atlanta out of a horrible decision and became one of the top earners in the class (3rd in the class), a solid pick the only thing that really holds them back is his personality, but hopefully, his earning makes them somewhat happy

12 . New Orleans Specters (Rage  -> Specters) - Nikolaj Boyle

a certified stud, Boyle is a good looking and awesome user named zaynzk really is worth a pick higher, but his earning, while above my "elite mark" is 972, meaning he is slightly behind some of the others pick ahead of him, but NOLA is likely happy with this pick due to how awesome the user is

13 . Texas Renegades - Basil Sivart

Sivart is a good user, however he is the first user on this list to be under 900 tpe (883) at this pick making him a bit of a reach at this point, with a few defenders who ended up better still on the board. However Texas probably happy hes still active and earning. There were a few better picks at this point but Texas are hoping Sivart last long term to make it worth it

14 . New Orleans Specters ( Blizzard -> Panthers -> Specters ) - Ole Olson

Amidship at 14oa is a pretty large steal for NOLA, 5th in his class earning wise and was selected after a few defenders he has out earned. A very good pick for NOLA and very worth of a first round grade

15 . Winnipeg Aurora  -  Zayne Rotzbua

Inverted is pretty far behind earning wise for Winnipeg, at 699 TPE he is in the Disapointment tier and is the first one who hits that.

16 . Buffalo Stampede - Billy Brooks

For some reason it list him in S54 on the tracker sheet, but he has earned very well at 983 TPE a good solid pick for the Stampede and will be a very good pick for them

17 . New England Wolfpack ( Steelhawks -> Wolfpack ) - Jonny Tsunami

I remember being a bit shocked that Jonny was not picked before this at 1025 TPE he is one of the top players in the class nad new england got him super late

18 . Manhattan Rage (syndicate -> Specters  -> Rage) - Tomas Lind

Last pick in the first is Tomas Lind, who was a very good pick at the end of the first with 981 TPE. The Rage are likely happy they were able to trade back and still get an elite earner in this class

A good class and it might have been a little early to look at this but with no super clear bust it seems to be happy times for all. Winnipeg likely had the worst pick in the first however the user is still active which is atleast a good sign. A nice class all around and i probbaly will make this media again in the future since it was pretty easy to do so that is a fun this to think about. Hope u all have a good day and dont be upset if i said anything mean or something

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Team Austria strong

[Image: Wally.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2021, 05:29 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Proud to be apart of this great draft class!

This was a huge draft for  Dragons and our retool…

Picked up a tpe horse and great dude in our alternate captain Richard LaFleur Aka @Kierkan .. than auto drafted #A-Rye who’s currently at 1051 tpe.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2021, 06:11 AM by Urq660.)

It’s me, I’m the bust  Sad

Didn’t go in the 1st but high enough in the second to be a disappointment  Confused

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

This was the easiest draft ever. Can’t believe we got r0tz at 8. Teddy at 1 is a no brainer of course. Very lucky to win the lotto this draft.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

7 . Buffalo Stampede ( Specters -> Stampede ) - Bean Beanman

Bean Beanman has been earning pretty consistently however at 934 he fall a little short the top players in the draft. He might have been a bit of a reach at 7oa for his earning however i think bufalo are happy with his LR abbilities and believe he will earn enough long term to merrit the 7oa pick

[Image: eeyore-winnie-the-pooh.gif]

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

09-17-2021, 08:53 AMtrella Wrote: This was the easiest draft ever. Can’t believe we got r0tz at 8. Teddy at 1 is a no brainer of course. Very lucky to win the lotto this draft.
even at the time r0tz at 8 seems super weird fall since he was already involved with a few behind the scenes stuff, but im sure you are not complaining

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

"12 . New Orleans Specters (Rage -> Specters) - Nikolaj Boyle

a certified stud, Boyle is a good looking and awesome user named zaynzk really is worth a pick higher, but his earning, while above my "elite mark" is 972, meaning he is slightly behind some of the others pick ahead of him, but NOLA is likely happy with this pick due to how awesome the user is"

Yep.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

second rd wen