Create Account

Stepping down as co-commish
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2021, 09:55 AM by luke.)

Hi Guys,

It was probably brought up somewhere, but for the general public, I will be stepping down as co-commish of the SHL. Its something that was coming this past season, my heart just isnt in the SHL right now. This is the first time in 3 years that I could just drop the SHL and leave it, but I dont want to. But I feel like the past 5 ish seasons, around a year I did a lot of good for the SHL. The people in HO right now are great people, with a blueprint on how to further the SHL into better days. I feel like we made major progress on making the SHL Fun again, not just for the top teams but for most good teams. Obviously there is more work to do, but there can be more passionate people to carry the torch. If you want to ask any questions about my time in HO you can, if you know me I keep it honest at all times.

also if you want anything that I did for the SHL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TsqWjyD...sp=sharing

there is a link for a zipped drive. has mostly everything

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Luke... you are amazing.

[Image: Wally.png]

Thank you for everything Luke, you have been great! Hope you stick around

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Thanks for everything you've done, Luke. This is going to be quite the change to get used to

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Your contribution to this league has been huge and I hope you can find your enthusiasm for the league again at some point. There is no shame in taking a break from things one lost passion for.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

No, Luke. I am your father.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

Denied.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I'm in actual surprise about this.

Hopefully you’re still present in some capacity. Thanks for everything. The SHL is better because of your work.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Thank you for everything you have done for the league and for the help you have given me in understanding all of the data you have gathered and consolidated over the years.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

The stickest of taps to you

[Image: lespoils.gif]

You've done a great job man, not just as co-commish but your entire tenure on the site, you've done a ton for this community. Take a step back and relax for a bit, hopefully that passion will return after a little break!

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

One of the best bois

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Love you luke

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

09-17-2021, 11:01 AMGeekusoid Wrote: I'm in actual surprise about this.

You're definitely not the only one, believe me.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]