Create Account

HIRING: SHL Co-Commissioner
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2021, 01:11 PM by nour.)

Hey gang,

It breaks my heart to say but @luketd is going to be stepping down as Co-Commissioner. Before we get into the details of hiring his replacement, I wanna take just a bit of time to thank Luke for everything he’s done for SHL HO. As soon as I was hired for Commissioner, I knew Luke was the guy I wanted as my right hand man, and since he agreed to the job he has been nothing short of an absolute pleasure to work with. Truly a fantastic member of this community and someone who has gone above and beyond in so many different ways to contribute to this site. Luke, thanks for taking the leap of faith from Manhattan coGM to back me up in HO, I can’t put into words how much I appreciate you brother.

All this said, I’m in the market for a new Co-Commissioner! The job entails all the standard responsibilities of a Head Office member, with more of a focus on leadership and delegation, as well acting as Commissioner in my absence, and (ideally) being able to work well with me! We’ve already had someone within the current HO group express interest in the job, but for the sake of transparency and due process, I wanna open this up to the entire site.

There is no formal layout for this application. This is a job I consider one of the most important on the site, so if you intend to apply, don’t give me a school paper. I wanna get to know you, how your brain works, what ideas you’re excited about, and why this job intrigues you. Help me really get to know you through your app, by actually selling me on you, the user, not by giving me a boiler plate SHL resume.

Apps will close on Friday, September 24th at 11:59PM Eastern, and everyone go thank Luke in the replies!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

me

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Friday June 24 is a long time for apps to be open, damn Undecided

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

applied

09-17-2021, 01:07 PMEsso2264 Wrote: applied

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Hint: you'll be the person in charge of dates if you get the job because Nour can't read a calendar to save his life apparently

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Donation badges when

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

replied

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

Required qualifications: be able to follow-through on charity events rewards such as site banners

I love you nour

[Image: lespoils.gif]

apples

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Co- @Fitted2106

It’s time to pay this man…

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

RIP to whomever has to clean up the mess Luke left

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

09-17-2021, 01:36 PMlespoils Wrote: Required qualifications: be able to follow-through on charity events rewards such as site banners

I love you nour

Banner, badges and cards wen :Kappa:

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

luke

[Image: sadgebsod.gif]

[Image: arTbD7O.png]