Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

My favorite snack is no snack because I prefer to save all of my fullness for actual meals, so i can go hogwild on some burritos from the local taco stand

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I think my favorite snack has to be Reese peanut butter cups, every since I was a kid the only halloween chocolate id want is reese cups. To this day I cant say no to a reese cup.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Snacks is quite a large category but a classic go to is always ketchup chips or if you want to go the extra mile skittles of any type are always going to be a quick and good snack as Marshawn Lynch knows

[Image: hbQ14G7.jpg]

Honestly, I'm a big chips guy. I often lean more towards savoury/salty than sweet, so chips fit the bill perfectly, and there's such a wide variety of flavours. Lately though I've been trying to cut back on my junk food intake so I've been moving towards crackers a little bit. There is a grocery store brand of sharp cheddar crackers that really slap.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Favorite snack of all time is, hands down, Sour Sghetti. It isn't really a snack I guess, more of just straight up candy but man oh man, I could eat that stuff all day!

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

Many wonder what is Zlatan Ibrahimovic Jr.'s favorite snack. Well to answer this question, it is none other than ruffles All dress chips. This has been his go to snack before and after a game. There is just something soo amazing about the all dress flavor and provides added energy for Zlatan to burn on the ice.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

The best snack is you put a big chocolate chip cookie in the microwave for 22 seconds. Then, you put on top maple syrup and cheese whiz. You're welcome

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Doritos. Preferably cool ranch. But I would be fine with nacho. We used to have a family event around it called chip Sunday. We would get shitfaced in the pool and est Doritos.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

I have a lot of favorite snacks but if I had to choose one it's the probably the cool ranch doritos, I also like the spicy nacho flavor.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

MARS BAR is best snak but not any MARS BAR i am talk abawt DARK CHOCOLATE MARS BAR yes you heer well is best snak ever the DARK CHOCOLATE MARS BAR so good wow

thank

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

Elizabeth Doyle's favorite snack are the Raisin Glosette. She has to have one small 50g box before every game else she feels that she will not play at the best of her capacity.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

My favorite snack has to be Fruit Gushers. Having them explode in my mouth makes me want to eat 3 more pouches and inevitably eat an entire box

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

I am not someone who eats a lot of snacks aside from my regular granola bar. I guess cashews are a pretty good snack as well.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

I'm a big fan of any kind of Skittles, besides the shitty fucking Tropical pack. Fuck those ones. I also like chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches, where the ice cream is between two cookies. Them shits are good as hell.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

I am the kind of guy that likes to change things up every so often. too much of one thing is never good. This applies to snacks as well and is why party mix is the ultimate snack, and only the ones that include soft or crunchy cheetos.