Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

The all-time favorite snack of Tanner Fox is....well, he isn't quite sure. He wants to say that it is pineapple, but is that really a snack? The more he thinks about it, the more he thinks his answer has to be yogurt

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

The best snack ever created by mankind is popcorn. It's the perfect snack. It's easy to eat and make, the mix of flavors with salt and butter is just amazing, and it's always there for you and will never make you sick.

My favorite snack is buttered toast. I don't know what it is about it, but it's the perfect combination of everything that will make you hypertensive. Fat, salt, carbs. Yummy.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

The only snack worth eating is either pretzels or some sort of peanut butter combination. Peanut butter is the ultimate snack. Perfect blend of fats and protein. Great for a between period snack

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

Favorite snack would be chocolate chip cookies. A bit sweet for a snack but they never fail to hit the right spot when I need a snack

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

my favourite all time snack has gotta be kraft dinner cause it is fast to make cheap at the stores and tastes great for a quick meal when i am lazy

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

My favorite snack is definitely chips. There are so many different types of chips, you can't get bored of them! Wait. I like cookies too, oh no.. I snack too much.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png] [Image: S56Banner.png]