Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

My guilty pleasure is to eat non-salted, non-roasted cashew nuts everywhere I go, its the bomb because of its semi-crunchyness and creamyness after a couple of bites. Its something I always have on me whenever i'm attending a game or a show

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

My favourite snack definitely is a Kit Kat. I like default one the most, but I think the one with peanut butter is pretty awesome too. I think it's pretty obvious leader in my ''snacks top''.

36 words

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

My undisputed favourite snack is Disney's classic Dole Whip. However, due to me living in Europe, and Disneyland Paris not carrying it on their menu, I would have to travel to the USA to enjoy one. I've been trying to re-recreate them as much as possible, but nothing beats the real deal.

Hopefully the global situation will return to somewhat normal later this year / early next year so we can resume planning our next Florida trip.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

I can't really pick one specific favorite snack, but if you hand me just about anything from Trader Joe's I can't be mad. There's too much variety in snacks in the world for me to eliminate all others -- they're good for different reasons! Like, would you consider a few hot wings a snack? Those are great! Chocolate-covered almonds? Also awesome.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Snack? What sorta snack we talking here? A snack as in candy or a snack as in beef jerky? I'm gonna be 100%, if I was rich, all I'd snack on all day long would be beef jerky. Candy = Fazer's "Blue" (Milk Chocolate)

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

My favorite snack will always be cheese and crackers. It doesn't matter the type of cracker or the type of cheese, all I need is some crispy cracker (wheat thin, triscuit, ritz, water, sesame) and some good dairy product. All day every day i could eat that, who doesn't love a good cheese/cracker combo? No one.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

I love myself some popcorn. The local grocery store sells big ass bags of the stuff for like three bucks, and every once in a while I snag one and proceed to eat a good portion of it. Eventually I end up disgusted with my gluttony and throw the rest on the lawn for the local fauna.

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

My go-to has always been a bowl of chips but it used to just be boring Lays. I've now discovered how incredible kettle chips are and can't resist a bag of Miss Vickies.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Cillian Kavanagh's favorite snack is his post game snack of a single kiwi fruit. Cillian loves to eat kiwi's post game and post workout for those essential vitamins and sweet taste.

Word Count: 31

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

I haven't had a Take5 in forever, but that would probably be my #1 snack treat. It has all the flavors and is the perfect balance of sweet and salty.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

your boy wants some chocolate covered almonds in order to stimulate the senses. the delicious chewy milk chocolate combined with the subtle crunch of a hidden almond is the snack to make you say "wow I love almonds"

My favorite snack is beer. Every now and then, Darwin Koff and I stash a 6 pack under the bench and drink it when the coach isn't looking. It helps us goon out on the ice.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

My personal favorite snack is apple slices dipped in peanut butter and cool whip. You mix the cool whip and peanut butter up in a 2:1 cool whip to peanut butter ratio, and you dip the apple slices in it, and it is absolutely delicious and also pretty healthy. Lots of protein in peanut butter.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

For Ruslan it has to be perogies with bacon, cheese, and sour cream. Just like babushka used to make. Not only are these potato, cheese, and bacon stuffed dumplings hearty, filling, and savory the process of frying them up makes the whole house warm and cozy feeling.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Chips has to be the best snack, hands down.
Think about it, have you ever refused a chip, at anytime? You can be completely full from Thanksgiving dinner, but if you see some chips, you are going to dig in again.