Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

My favorite snack is probably combos. They're affordable, plentiful, crunchy, and come in a multitude of flavors to fit a given mood. Also, they're readily accessible at your local gas station, which is exactly where I most often am when I want a snack.

[46 words]

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Petr only eats Czech-made nutrient-rich sludge, which is tasteless and goes down like any semi-solid nutrient supplement, but it is a very efficient food source.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

fuck, I have these snacks and they're called like german berries or some shit. They're a hard raspberry candy and holy fuck are they good. I could literally eat 1,000,000 of them and be totally at peace with myself even though they're terrible for me and probably plug me up with cavities.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

My favorite snack is bread with garlic butter and with a layer of shredded cheese on top of it. I usually eat this is the middle of the afternoon twice a week.

32 words

Nor Ge

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

When it comes to snacking, something you throw together yourself is always going to taste better than a bag of chips or a candy bar.  At the moment, when it comes to putting together a quick snack, I find myself fashioning my own trail mix out of almonds, pistachios, semisweet chocolate chips, and raisins.

[Image: 22HFBQB.png]

My favorite snack is easily anything chocolate.  Whether that is ice cream, fudge, or just a piece of a chocolate bar.  I would say my favorite right now would be Graeter's Buckeye Blitz ice cream.  It is the perfect snack for all occasions.

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

Too be honest got too go with Barbque Chicken Pizza that shit the Bomb and an easy choice too pick in this pt worth 1 tpe

Quote:
Citadelles

My household has switched our grocery orders to Kroger lately, and they have these Popcorners chips that I've been getting and enjoying. They're baked corn crisps with a texture kind of like popcorn, and they're slightly better than usual snacks because they don't have a bunch of preservatives and extra additives. The Kettlecorn flavor is my favorite.

I mostly eat snacks when I'm watching stuff; TV, movies, YouTube, sports, etc. I feel a little out of control, since I went through half a bag playing D&D on Friday night.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

My favorite snack is probably Goldfish. They're the perfect combination of cheesy, salty, and crunchy. Plus, no other snack smiles back like Goldfish do.

Also, there are too many people in this thread just listing their favorite food, not their favorite snack. There's a difference!

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

mitchell van der heijden of the simulation hockey league's hamilton steelhawks is addicted to chex mix, so much so that he spends thousands of dollars on it a year

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

My go to snack is definitely some hot pockets, a nice mixture of cheese, and tomato salsa in a nice wrapping gives it a distinguished look and flavor that every SHL player should enjoy.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

My favourite snack is something savoury, usually chips. I think currently it's either Miss Vickies Sour Cream and Chile, or either jalapeno or flaming hot cheetos. Always gets the blood flowing.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Ohh there are so many. A classic go to for me are cheese its. But the big ones. Eat them just one by one. Classic cheese flavor can’t go wrong.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

My favorite snack currently is actually a hot sauce. I love spice and I recently got into a sauce called Yellowbird that is both sweet and spicy and I eat it on everything. It enhances every dish.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

My favorite food is TRADEMARK Flavor Blasted Goldfish, I just like the cheese, and the funny thing is I'm not a regular goldfish guy cause they're too boring and I'm not really a cheese guy either cause it hurts my belly. However, it's just a very small very snackable blasted with cheese flavor snack food that comes in a giant-ass carton so it's hard to beat.

Code:
66 Words

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]