Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

My favourite all time snack is bbq potato chips. I have always preferred salty snacks over sweet and the bbq flavour is something I have always liked. I usually like eating these while watching movies at home with the wife.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

MONSTER ENERGY DRINK NO SUGAR WHITE CAN CAUSE ENERGY FUUUUUCK. 
YOU EVER FEEL LIKE YOU CAN FEEL YOUR EYEBALLS CAN INTAKE MORE DATA THAN YOUR BRAIN CAN PROCESS... 
COME BACK TO ME AFTER CHUGGING 3 OF THOSE BAD BOYS AND TELL ME THATS STILL TRUE.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

I am Jean-Uhtread Ragnarsson-Tremblay and my favorite snack is Gunnar Soderberg. I will not describe how it tastes because that would be in very poor taste. He is a real treat and I find myself eating it whenever I can.

@sköldpaddor

[Image: lespoils.gif]

My favourite snack is called Cheesy Dream. You take two pieces of sliced bread, put some cheese on it and top it with tomato slices. Then, you put the slices in an oven and toast it until the bread is toasted and the cheese is nicely melted. It's a perfect bite of ooey, gooey cheese and the juiciness of the tomato. A great bite.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-7-1
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- +24] [PIM 20] [Hits 18] [SB 74]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 11:14 PM by Rancidbudgie.)

I think it would have to be Wine Gums. No particular affinity for the candy itself, I like anything sweet and sugary, but they are always my father's favourite, and eating them reminds me of him.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

I think my favourite snack is probably Oreos, I love Oreos and they have to be the best cookie you could get out of a box from a grocery

I love butterfingers. Not only the taste is great, but the feeling of it stuck in your teeth...hmmmmm....it really awakes the man inside the egg I hide him in.

[Image: vikian.gif]

The best snack by far are double stuffed Oreo cookies. I mean just the combination of the vanilla stuffing but doubled, and Oreo chocolate is making my mouth water and want some right now

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

My Favourite snack is all-dressed chips. I feel really bad for those they have not reached. When I look it up it's ketchup, barbecue, sour cream and onion, and salt and vinegar all mixed together into one chip. So freakin good.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Favorite snack is hands down Gardetto's. They are like Chex Mix, but miles and miles better. They are salty and delicious and I can literally eat an entire bag in one sitting.

33 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

I don't eat that many snacks, but this one is basic: once you have tasted Finnish Fazer chocolate, you can't go back to other chocolate, because nothing comes close to it. The traditional blue one is good on its own of course, but my favorite is the red one which is even a little better still. Oh and Dumle is pretty good too.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 05:49 PM by Benpachi.)

Weirdly enough, Tostitos Hint of Lime. They are an amazing combo of crunchy, salty, and acidic. the tartness of the lime, the sea salt. Wow. If i'm not careful I will just sit down and eat a whole bag of these. Salsa optional. Spicy is best.

[Image: banes.png]

I can never remember what exactly they are called but there is this place close to where I live that sells these bags of nuts, seeds and little fried doigh thags been covered in hot spices. I think its from India. I absolutely love that stuff.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

My favorite snack definitely are potato chips. There are various different flavors I love, but sour cream & onion is one of my favorites. Also some spicy variations are delicious as hell. Perfect snack at night when watching TV.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

My favorite snack is TWIX chocolate bar. It tastes very good and has also some toffee in it. It is at the same time soft and hard. That's why I like it and would eat it at the audience while watching SHL finals.

[Image: salming.png]