Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

Favorite snack is a tough call. Probably brownies. Just nothing beats a good fudge brownie, even if I would get the diabetes from eating too many of them.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

gotta be Zapp's voodoo flavor chips; in college there was a store that was open 24 hours and at 2am when the bars closed everyone would go into that store and it would be really easy HYPOTHETICALLY for you and your best friend to each steal a bag of voodoo chips in theory just talking hypothetically here

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

A quesadilla. It's just the perfect on the go snack. It's easy to make and you can fill it with all sorts of things. You can really add any sorts of fillings besides just cheese but you don't have to and you can eat it while driving it's the perfect snack.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

Oatmeal. I know it's not really a snack, but ever since I had stomach surgery back in January, it's one of the few things I can have as much as I want of.

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

My favorite snack of all time is probably mint chocolate chip ice cream. I have no idea why I always loved it growing up and into my playing days but something about the sweet chocolate with the minty pairing that just goes so well together but is so different in what it is.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

I'm a salty snack fan, and out of all of the possibilities, pistachios are my go to. Having to stop to open each one slows my pace, but it is still easier than a fully shelled nut like peanuts or walnuts.
42 words

[Image: regsivart.gif]
[Image: SyiOY8U.png] [Image: rwqM7d3.png]

My favorite snack is white cheddar popcorn. It really depends on the brand but if the cheese is almost overpowering, then you got the right thing. I eat it almost every day sitting at my computer while watching youtube.

[Image: duncan_png.png]

Popcorn is the best snack of all time. Very flexible, very filling and helps you poop. You want some good fiber, eat some popcorn. Great with butter for a salty snack. Also pairs very well with some candy for sweet and salty. God-tier snack.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

My favourite snack currently and all-time as well are definitely chips. I like pretty much all flavours, but the best ones are the spicy ones though for sure!

[Image: Haschdi.png]

White cheddar popcorn is the all time snack. I shovel that into me in a very unsettling way. The only downside is the popcorn in the teeth, but that's the price of doing business.

I'm a big fan of perogies. These may not be the traditional snack. But honestly how do you go wrong with a dumpling with some potatoes in it. Delicious

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I don't know if I really have a go to snack but I really like the dynamite doritos or whatever they are called because it hurts my mouth when I eat them.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

My favourite snack is chocolate. Dark chocolate to be specific. I eat it whenever I'm feeling down, or bored, or I just finished a meal...or I'm about to eat. Pretty much anytime really.

33 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

My favourite snacks are probably Pringles. I will eat an entire tube of them every time even if I'm not that hungry and they might hurt my mouth, I just can't stop once I pop

It is hard to choose just one favorite snack, but one does stand above the others. Just give me those two delicious chocolate covered peanut butter filled cups of glorious taste. I can eat those all day.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ