Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

Chocolate covered pretzels absolutely fuckin slap. I am currently eating some dark chocolate ones and they're making me wanna cry but in the good way

Karl likes nothing other than chomping down on a nice big plate of pasta. Unfortunately pasta (and the garlic bread that accompanies) makes you fat, so he can't eat too much.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Gotta be that succulent popcorn. Nothing beats some air-popped white kernel corn, nice and hot, with a touch of moist butter and a dash of seasoned salt drizzled on top.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

The best snack I have had in recent memory is the fruity cereal kit-kat. It tastes as described. A nice fruit-loop cereal taste. Just the best. Highly recommend.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Ohh .. I love chips . And there is also one snack that I love but latvians made them better than anyone (I think so). Similiar to grenki, if you now what I mean.

Trail mix, baby. Nothing quite like trail mix. You can make so many different types. You can make it spicy or sweet. You can make it with so many different items. I absolutely love a spicy trailmix with cashews, pineapple, and coconut. But you can add anything you want.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

My favorite snack is worms in a blanket. Similar to pigs in a blanket, but with worms. I eat that all the time. Morning, afternoon, and night, it doesn't matter. It's an all day snack.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Easily my favourite snack for regular consumption has to be something like chocolate covered almonds if available - not like I would dummy a whole bag of them, just a few to sustain my sweet tooth. Other all time favourites are Salt and Vinegar goldfish crackers - sweedish berries - crunchie chocolate bar. Gummy candies in general.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Favorite snack of all time is probably greek yogurt. I enjoy getting the chobani singles from costco and eating one after work. They can be a bit tart but i enjoy the blend of tartness and fruit

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

I have always had a spot spot for dry cereal. I liked all sorts growing up and it never disappointed. Capt Crunch to Fruit loops were always better without milk

[Image: bolobillshlsig.gif]

By far, my most loved snack are M & M's with nuts. I could eat them the hole day long. The pack is always empty to fast.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Beef jerky. There's never really a time when I've had any and felt bad about it. It's a good protein snack, comes as tough or chewy as I want and can find, as spicy as I want, and I'm in good with a guy high up in a company that makes it. We even got to try a flavor or two one Christmas before they released it to the wider market.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Ju jubes, especially the black licorice ones. I even like the yellow (lemon) ones that always seem to outnumber any other colour/flavour. The fresher the better but I wont discriminate against the older ones, they are just as good but in a different way.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

My favorite snack is probably chips and salsa. Good flavor combination, a lot of variety, and easy to eat way too many of when at a restaurant.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I'm not really 100 per cent sure on my favourite snack as of right now, I am currently changing the way I eat and that has promoted me to slow down on junk food, a lot of which I would have considered for favourite snack. For right now I would have to say really good watermelon is my favourite snack.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]