Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

I love eat potato chips a lot. Also every kind of cakes are my favourite, but usually those are expensive, unfortunately. I still love order some cakes and enjoy those.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

Flans are a staple in the Smeb family especially a snack, tradition even, the flan taste depends on the type of flan and could be anything, but flans are amazing

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

There is simply nothing like miniature Reese's that have been in the freezer all afternoon. When I want a snack, that's always my go-to and it isn't close. The crunch from the frozen chocolate, the delicious peanut butter, and the sweetness of the entire combination. A handful of mini Reese's will quench any craving you've got!

(56 words)

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

If jukka is feeling sweets, then reece's are his go to. If he's preferring more of a savory snack, then goldfish or almost any type of chips is his preference. However most of the time, he just settles for alcohol as a snack

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

My favorite snack of all time is by far giant cheez its. Like the giant sized cheez its. They are incredibly versatile, and they are fun to eat because they are giant.

[Image: rotti.gif]

I love anything gummy candy related. I can eat gummy worms, gummy bears, gummy frogs, and even gummy crunchy candy. The best candy in the game is the TROLLI GUMMY CANDY. 

(31 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

I think my favorite would have to be some nice salty potato chips. Preferably the classic lays style and I cant argue with a good sour cream chip. Just something about that amazing salty oily crunch is just amazing. I like those "crab seasoning" flavored ones too. OH and new cool ranch doritos lays are BANGER

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Skittles are the bomb dot com. Can't get enough of them. I could eat skittles with a soda for hours man, it's frightening. I also love almost all of the flavors too. Wild berry, sour, etc. Fun fact! Wild Berry had a cross promotional campaign with Shrek 2 when it came out.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

I could literally eat bags of Ketchup chops all the time if I had the courage. The tangy fllavor itself is so good that I can't believe it's not sold worldwide. I have to stop myself from eating these or else I could get sick.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

All dressed chips absolutely without a doubt is up there. As well as ketchup chips are numero uno. Simonsson learned about these chip flavours while in the SMJHL in Detroit, as he was close enough to Windsor Ontario, he would go there to buy the chips because he was sad you couldn't get them in America

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

My favorite snack would be blueberry muffins, not just because they are delicious and easily snackable, but instead because I really enjoy making them and find it something incredibly introspective to make

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2021, 11:11 PM by Nhamlet.)

I just can't give up my candy. There's something with my sweet tooth and I desperately wish that wasn't the case. Even when I'm on a good streak I'll end up buying more. Doesn't matter what, it's just got to be some sort of candy.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

chips and cheese. torillas and queso i mean. if i didnt have a word count to meet i think thats all id have to say. when do i eat it? all the time. i really dont think i have to explain my reasonings here, you all know about it.

hard to say, but I think my favorite snack of all time is funyons. IDK what flavor a funyon even is, its just so damn salty and delicious, its hard not to eat the entire bag once you start

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

Movie theater popcorn. I know it's super bad for you with how salty and buttery it is, but holy shit could I go through 3 pounds of it without a second thought. Maybe the inside of my mouth will be chaffed to all hell after - I don't care. That's what water is for.

(56 words)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!