Create Account

Vancouver Whalers Rebrand Concept

Been on a bit of a graphics kick here lately, so I've tried my hand at an updated look for the Whalers. About a year and a half ago I posted a Whalers Rebrand Here, but I decided to not reinvent the logo fully, but just modernize my Whalers logo that somehow has withstood a redesign for years now. I wanted to keep the shield shape for the most part, but make the lines more consistent and update the whale tail to the orca I used in my other rebrand take. Let me know what you think!

[Image: ei1ZUr1.png]

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

I really like the new logo but there is just a bit too much white space at the bottom. A little tweaking and this would be lights out.

Keep up the excellent work!

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2021, 10:12 AM by Mook.)

Killer Whale's/Orca's are part of the dolphin family

Vancouver Dolphins rebrand inc

I agree though that there is too much white under the Orca, maybe define the belly on it?

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

I liked the other concept you did. If Van rebrands they should move completely from the utica comets logo

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]