Create Account

S61 PT #5- Legacy

ISFL AFFILIATE

RESO: I will be honest, I doubt I am willing to create a legacy of being among the best, the elites, the cream of the crops. I......I don't think I'll be that. However, I do wish to have a legacy that my cousin never got to have. I wish to be a one team player, and whils that is a hard achievement for anyone to pull, I am naive enough to give it a go. Hehe, who knows, maybe I could have a scene with the Argonauts, maybe I could be the one who scored the cup winning goal, or I make a key stoppage, but again, naivity. I think my second goal will, obviously, to be a Challengers Cup winner. To be the first within my family to win a SHL silverware will be something that would stay with me so years to come, and I really don't want to do it outside of Seattle.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Prompt 2

I guess I will answer this on two levels.  One as a GM and one as a player. My very first goal when I joined the league was to create a solid two-way player that could always be relied upon. Maybe not a star player with a guaranteed HoF career but i wanted to just be a reliable guy on the ice and I really wanted to reach 1000 games played in the SHL. With tge nove up to 66 games tht is now a lot easier than it used to be to achieve but I still would really like to hit that mark. Winning a Darr was always a goal of mine too so I'm very hqppy I got to do that.

As a GM I would obviously love to bring the first ever cup win to San Francisco. But mlre importantly I would like to really cement a culture in the locker room that people want to be a part of. That cultural legacy is much more important for me.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I am only 4 seasons into my career but I can see grape Fruit becoming a great player. Obviously I hope to leave the best legacy possible and the potential is certainly there. My production stepped up significantly this season with 57 points as a less than 1400 TPE player. That means the success is there and can be for many seasons, even if most of my accomplishments come at the hands of my linemates. This trajectory has me headed towards great things and I would love for it to continue next season and beyond. Realistically, the hall of Fame might be a tall order, especially with so many in my draft class being great players. I hope I can at least solidify a hall of very good case because that would make me happy. I also hope grape fruit will be remembered as a great teammate as well because it's about the development of relationships as well.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

the legacy that i see my player who is known in the simulation hockey league on the team known as the tampa bay barracuda who happen to play in the simulation hockey league conference that happens to be in on the the simulaiton hockey league divisions as aleksander kozlov is to be a great all time player who wins many simulation hockey league challenge cups for the simulaiton hockey league team known as the tampa bay barracuda and also win lots of individual hardware to set legacy into hall of fame as all time great player for doing the cups with tmapa bay and individual hardware like i say earlier. i guess sylistically i want aleksander kozlov to be known as a guy like sidney crosby, play like a grinder but elite in all skills and sense so he is very dominant and also hard worker and hard to play against, and can play with any type of player. that is all

prompt 2

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Prompt 2?

Ideally, I want to see Tanner Fox do what Michael Fox couldn't: break 2,000 TPE, win more than one Challenge Cup, get nominated and win personal awards, and have a career worth talking about. But, you know, the more I actually sit back and think about it, the more I realize that Michael Fox had a career worth talking about, and all I want for Tanner Fox is for him to have a career that doesn't end in disappointment. A career that ends up having been spent playing the proper role, doing what was needed to help his team succeed, and overall helping his team more than he hurts them. As long as that is the consensus when the curtain finally closes on the second Fox career, both myself and Tanner Fox will be happy looking back at the career that was. Maybe I can have slightly better luck producing points this time around though?

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I would absolutely take a big ol drink of that juice. Eastern European men are notoriously trustworthy and would never just drug you and take everything in your pockets.

My hall of fame resume would be built off the blood of my opponents. You know that my claim to fame is beating the crap out of everyone that crosses me. I would shatter the league record for hits, shots blocked, and penalty minutes, and claim 10 straight top defenseman awards by having a 100 career DGR. I also love longevity, so I would be the first player to 3000 TPE, and play until my in game character is 80. Imagine an 80 year old knocking you on your ass, thats gotta be humiliating.

Of course the biggest problem would be that my special drug juice would be discovered, and my legacy would be tainted. I mean come on, how else would a guy who is over 50 years old suddenly become the best physical player in the game? I doubt this juice would pass through any drug test

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

I am writing about Prompt 2 (though, prompt 1 and prompt 2 are very similar)

The legacy Rikard Hammarberg would like to create with his career is quite simple. To be someone that helps his team win. Hammarberg doesn’t need to be a superstar, he’s someone that doesn’t really seek out the spotlight, but he wants to win. He loves it when his teammates become absolute monsters and destroy points records ahead of him, and he loves it when he can actively support his team in defense and securing wins and saves records for his goaltenders. No matter what the circumstances, he wants his team to win and is willing to be whatever the coaches want him to be. One can say that Rikard wants to be the best supplementary player on a team. Hammarberg has been extremely lucky in his career, having been carried by his teammates to multiple championships in the Junior and Senior ranks, and he wants to repay that favor, pushing his teammates to be the best players they can be. Of course, scoring goals definitely rocks too.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png] [Image: S56Banner.png]

Jaska Seppala of the Buffalo Stampede ponders these two strange af prompts and decides to talk about his legacy within the Simulation Hockey League. After Jaska Seppala won the Roberto Martucci award in S54 what else could be considered but guaranteed hall of famer of the simulation hockey league? He has already won two challenge cups so it is almost guaranteed. And what does Jaska Seppala go ahead and do? He wins the Thanos Perfectly Balanced Award in S61 with 33 goals and 33 assists I mean what could be better? Jaska Seppala of the Buffalo Stampede has done nothing but score goal after goal won cup after cup passed pass after pass register assists after assits I mean what else can this guy do? He does not even need to win any other individual award or register another point and he will go down as the best Finnish left winger who has played on buffalo stampeded at one point during S60.

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Well in this hypothetical situation with a strange man and a pill I think the obvious answer is to take the pill and be guaranteed with an excellent career. If Meeka had been further into his career this might have required a little more thought but at this point just take the easy chance at becoming one of the greatest. While individual awards and accolades are great for any player, I'd want Meeka to have those kind of stats that stand for the test of time such as very low goals against average, high save percentage, shut outs and career wins. I don't believe a player's legacy should be judged on his ability to win a championship in a team sport as hockey so I wouldn't really consider it a requirement for a hall of fame career but I'd like for him to get at least one championship in his career. So with these amazing career stats and championship win thanks to the pill he would make the hall of fame

[Image: hbQ14G7.jpg]