[Image: rhodes.png]

Oh wow, I wonder when we were going to see this. Great career man

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Dragonite

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Dragons

It has been an absolute pleasure coaching Kata throughout the second half of his career. A Calgary legend and a true teammate… looking forward to seeing Kata back in the team kitchen!

[Image: Wally.png]

greatness!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2021, 01:01 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: image0.png]

Dragons  Heart  Dragons  Heart  Dragons  Heart  Dragons

For 20 seasons the Dragons have been most fortunate to be apart of the great career and persona of our future first ballot SHL Hall of Famer, Kata Vilde.

On the ice Vilde put a legacy together which puts him deep in the conversation for best goalie of all time . Kata boasts the most shutouts in SHL history and 2nd most wins in league history.. done while constantly engaged, earning and active which separates himself from the all time wins leader who was MIA for a while. Vilde boasts 2 SHL championships, 3 SMJHL titles, an international medal and a ton of nominations, awards and accolades!

Off the ice, there’s never been anyone more reliable, appreciated and important to the Dragons franchise then Kata Vilde… NIM has been apart of the Dragons locker room since our discord community began, helping to keep the place active and healthy on a daily basis.

Honestly, This organization won’t be the same without Kata Vilde in net… he’s been the staple and foundation of our success for 2 generations.. personally I will miss watching my friend lead this franchise through his hard work, dedication and commitment to being the best.

Kata, the Dragons are waiving our 3 season Hall of Fame entry with you.. as we plan to induct you way sooner then that.

Rest well my friend, you have most definitely earned it.

https://twitter.com/CalgaryDragons1/stat...0787885062

Dragons  Heart  Dragons  Heart  Dragons  Heart  Dragons

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Much respect, see you in the hall

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Absolute legend.
Stick taps friend <3

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

So it's finally happening. What an amazing career! Enjoy the (much deserved) retirement Cheers

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Probably the person who "Guardian in Goal" is the most apt description. You've had the most legendary of careers, and have earned a break from CW finally. What an absolute Dragons legend, Dragonite

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

_/_/_/

Dragons Legend. Hope to see you in the hof soon!

Dragonite Dragons

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Congrats on the great career!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Fantastic career, all the best to you!  Cheers Dragonite

[Image: croppad.jpg]

Dragons Dragons Dragons

It's been an honor to get to play alongside you these last few seasons.