Create Account

S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

There are many people I could thank, but there's one I want to thank particularly, and his name is Gabriel Johnson. I want to thank him for being a good person and being a good friend and for drafting me to a very good team that have a lot of nice people in it.

54 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Thank you JR for bringing me back into the league. Now I have to write more short paragraphs than I have to per week.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

I just want to say that Toast is a really cool guy and that I am glad he's my gm. He helps me with my builds.
Code:
27 words

I want to thank all of my Regina teammates! You all made my first season back so enjoyable and I cant wait what we end up doing with this fresh franchise!

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

I want to thank Naosu, who has great build advice for the Noots and I think it really shows in how well we play

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]