Create Account

Hired: Audit Heads
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021, 10:05 PM by BadWolf.)

Good Afternoon SHL,
After too many season to count, I am stepping down from Audit Head. I can not give this team the time it deserves and would like to see someone take it to that next level.
@juke has also informed me that he is stepping down from FHM Audit Head. He has been an amazing addition to this team and cannot thank him enough!

We have two positions available-

Main Audit Head
The Audit head is responsible for keeping the team on task and hiring new team members.
The team does audits of update pages, it helps in you know the rules well and understand updating.
You need to be able to bring new ideas to the table. There are a few in works like a bank audit team.
I am looking to higher someone who can improve this team and the process.
Pay is 5m

FHM Audit Head
The FHM Audit Head runs a weekly script and hands it off to the team to compare the index to the player builds.
It is preferred for this position if you know R, that is what the script is written in and it will need occasional upkeep and trouble shooting.
Pay is 5m

If you are interested in either position please send me an application detailing your plans for the job as well as why you would be a good fit.
You can PM me on site of on discord at BadWolf#4346

PM me if you have any questions!

Deadline: Friday Oct 8th 11:59pm EST

Excited to announce @Dylan will be the next Audit Head!

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

For those of us that don't know the current process (and it's possible weaknesses or areas of improvement) - can you briefly describe how the current audit process works?

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

09-29-2021, 01:43 PMthiefofcheese Wrote: For those of us that don't know the current process (and it's possible weaknesses or areas of improvement) - can you briefly describe how the current audit process works?
So right now I have a sheet, that could be improved on. It has the players divided with their teams. The ultimate goal was to audit every player, every season. We did not reach that goal but I hope we do one day. The auditors are assigned to certain teams, and throughout the season they work on doing full audits of the update thread. The pay is per update they work through. This involves a lot. Checking every single claim link, double checking math in the build, and keeping a log of the findings. Both ones that were caught by updaters and ones that were not. This gets posted in the update thread. The team will need new auditors once a new head is appointed, hopefully some fresh faces will revive the team a bit more.
Hope this helps!

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]