Create Account

S61 Graphics Contest: History Wallpapers
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2021, 01:11 PM by Carpy48.)

S61 Graphics Tournament:
History Wallpapers

Do we have time for another quick tournament before the end of this season?

Let's dig into the league's history and create wallpapers of former players, former teams or simply special historical moments in SHL/SMJHL history. That is the theme of this contest.

What is the task?

Create a history-themed desktop wallpaper using these dimensions:
- 1920x1080px (or use our template)
- JPG or PNG only, no animations
- A logo should be somewhere on the wallpaper (SHL logo, SMJHL logo or a logo of one of the teams) -> check the resources section

The rest is up to you, just be creative (render not mandatory).

A mobile version is optional and won't be used for voting. Feel free to create a larger version too that we can share with people at the end of the contest.

What can I win?

We will have four prize winners that will be determined via a public forum vote:

1st place: $5M
2nd place: $3.5M
3rd place: $2.5M
4th place: $2M

Can I submit my wallpaper for grading if I didn't win anything?

Yes. Everyone who doesn't win a prize is allowed to submit their wallpaper for grading and receive a 2x bonus. These will be graded in the 'wallpaper' category. Make sure to write a note in the weekly submission thread that your wallpaper was part of this contest so the graders are informed.

Interested?

Design your wallpaper and send it to @Talls (or Talls#8665 on discord). The deadline for submissions is Friday, October 8th (midnight EST). Voting will start afterwards.

Good luck everyone!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

my time to shine

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

09-30-2021, 01:15 PMPatty Wrote: my time to shine

Looking forward to what you can come up with.

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

Do I even dare to hope?

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

09-30-2021, 03:48 PMNokazoa Wrote: Do I even dare to hope?
noka vs the wallpaper gif

Giving this a little bump.

Stars Lions Berserkers

Last bump!

Stars Lions Berserkers

Lets go!!!

Oh damn I would have entered if I hadn't just seen it now

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-08-2021, 10:57 PMSlashACM Wrote: Oh damn I would have entered if I hadn't just seen it now

I don't know how much more we could promote this than via the usual channels. But I take suggestions if you have any.

Stars Lions Berserkers

10-09-2021, 02:14 AMCarpy48 Wrote:
10-08-2021, 10:57 PMSlashACM Wrote: Oh damn I would have entered if I hadn't just seen it now

I don't know how much more we could promote this than via the usual channels. But I take suggestions if you have any.
You have to personally ping each person or just Slash ig

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

The people have voted and we have our winners. Thanks to everyone who was involved in this tournament and congrats to our winners.

1st place: @Nokazoa
2nd place: @sulovilen
3rd place: @Ruggsy
4th place: split between @Capt_Blitzkrieg and @kentakira

Stars Lions Berserkers

Congrats guys, those were some great some great submissions.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]