Create Account

Grapehead Goalies don't think like you
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2021, 03:41 PM by Tha_Lux.)

The future

The generation that will probably be around when I hit my prime. How active are their players in earning at the moment. I will calculate this based on the tpe of the current leader of the draft class.
For myself, I am currently standing at 96,6 % , mostly behind due not creating at the trade deadline. An A+ would be considered 95 or higher, A is 90 or higher, B is 80 or higher, C is 70 or higher, D is 60 or higher and everything below that, I'm not sure if we should count these. - Montagne

Youre bugging people who are not likely to be drafted with your survey.
right around the playoffs.
to standardize a system that doesn't take into account performance.

your system needs to use a non-linear effort model not just one thats easy to calculate

Dominik Tretyak
Anchorage Armada
Goalie
Magnitogorsk, RUS

[Image: PP492HY.gif]

Smjhl performance != draft posistion

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

If the part about bugging people who are not likely to be drafted is about yourself, you need to understand that the season number next your name in your player page is there because that's the season you will be drafted in to the SHL. In your case, it is S62... this means you will be drafted after this season, S61, ends. So grape was correct in sending you the survey.

S62 is the only time you will be drafted into the SHL. It's not like the real world where sometimes 17 year olds are drafted and sometimes kids aren't drafted until they're 19. The rules are clear cut. You're drafted into the SHL after one season in the SMJHL or you are drafted into the SHL never.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

10-01-2021, 03:46 PMRagnar Wrote: If the part about bugging people who are not likely to be drafted is about yourself, you need to understand that the season number next your name in your player page is there because that's the season you will be drafted in to the SHL. In your case, it is S62... this means you will be drafted after this season, S61, ends. So grape was correct in sending you the survey.

S62 is the only time you will be drafted into the SHL. It's not like the real world where sometimes 17 year olds are drafted and sometimes kids aren't drafted until they're 19. The rules are clear cut. You're drafted into the SHL after one season in the SMJHL or you are drafted into the SHL never.

you can be a free agent tho

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

10-01-2021, 03:46 PMRagnar Wrote: If the part about bugging people who are not likely to be drafted is about yourself, you need to understand that the season number next your name in your player page is there because that's the season you will be drafted in to the SHL. In your case, it is S62... this means you will be drafted after this season, S61, ends. So grape was correct in sending you the survey.

Slight nitpick, that S## is the season you are first eligible to be drafted into the SHL, and 99% of the time for active players that's the season they do get drafted into the SHL. However you can still be drafted into the SHL the season drafts after should you not be drafted your first eligible season, as being drafted into the SHL is the only way to be eligible for SHL play

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

10-01-2021, 03:53 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:

Slight nitpick, that S## is the season you are first eligible to be drafted into the SHL, and 99% of the time for active players that's the season they do get drafted into the SHL. However you can still be drafted into the SHL the season drafts after should you not be drafted your first eligible season, as being drafted into the SHL is the only way to be eligible for SHL play

Honestly I didn't know that. I thought if they weren't drafted into the SHL they could just sign with a team. My bad. lol

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Popcorn   Hmm

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

grape can you bother me with a survey I’ve been staring at this graphic i’m working on for an hour and I need a break

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

i got to the thing after a 45+sv loss
everyone is bugging me about my updates which are corrected
im at 200
if i get a message about being draft able i'd just like like it to have me somewhere in the context
if i get a message someone wants to sign me i'd like it to be about why
i'm not asking for much.
a little positivity with me goes a long way.
its not in my nature to nitpick
it just feels like a slight.
i like the team i'm on and i'm working forward.
hopefully progressively.
i answered his survey he didn't have to put down my position.
give me something to do?
it's not hard i'm the rookie.
you guys are the pros
figure it out

Dominik Tretyak
Anchorage Armada
Goalie
Magnitogorsk, RUS

[Image: PP492HY.gif]

Is this guy Jack Kerouac? What the fuck am I even reading?

10-01-2021, 06:44 PMGCool Wrote: Is this guy Jack Kerouac? What the fuck am I even reading?

This is art

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

I'm confused.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

10-01-2021, 07:54 PMThunfish Wrote: I'm confused.

same

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Art is subjective.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Fitted vs Tha Lux

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]