Create Account

Rinky (S61)
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2021, 05:31 PM by Eynhallow.)

Rinky has had a breakout regular season with the Colorado Raptors.  The Raptors finished in second place in the league overall with an even 100 points.  They missed first place by a mere 2.5 games (5 points).  The team overall performed extremely well, but they were led by Rinky with his 39 goals and 70 points.  Both being all-time Raptors records, surpassing even the legendary Noel Blanchet.  The playoffs have started with Colorado eking out a narrow 2-1 victory over Kelowna.  Rinky did not hit the score sheet in that contest, but expectations are high for the team moving forward for a long playoff run.

In a recent interview Rinky was questioned about his massive improvement over his production from Season 60 (G:13 A:15 P:28).  He said that there were at least 3 contributing factors to his success.  Firstly, he commended the Raptors Management Team for setting him up for success.  “I was favourably placed in the Raptors lineup and surrounded by outstanding teammates”, declared Rinky.  This was admittedly the major reason for such a jump in production.  Secondly, Rinky almost maxed out his TPA at 424.  Rinky admitted, “I still have holes in my overall game that will need to be addressed as I move to the SHL, but for now, I am comfortable outperforming to the best of my limited ability.”  Finally, Rinky admitted, “It was disconcerting at the beginning of the season to be picked up by the Great Falls Grizzlies, then to be traded back to the Raptors.  Although I realize that this was a synchronized move by both Management Teams, it certainly encouraged me to try my best every shift.”

So what about moving to the SHL?  Rinky pondered this for a minute, “ I think that there will be a discussion between the GM’s of both the Raptors and the Tampa Bay Barracudas and myself in order to determine what would be best for both teams.  Personally, I just want to contribute to the success of whatever team I play for.”

In other news, Rinky played for Team Finland in the World Junior Championship.  He did not contribute to the success of that team to the degree that he had hoped, amassing only 3 points in 12 games.  Team Finland placed a respectable second in the round robin section only to lose to UCORCAL in the first leg of the playoffs.  Hopefully his next venture into international play will prove to be more fruitful.

Word Count: 413

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

Raptors goat !

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Not sure if its a typo but 33 points in 12 games for finland is pretty good Raptors

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

McDangling the puck this season

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

McGoat!

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

10-04-2021, 02:14 PMmicool132 Wrote: Not sure if its a typo but 33 points in 12 games for finland is pretty good Raptors
33 points....don't I wish....typo corrected.  Thanks.

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]