Create Account

When are we not gonna suck

10-26-2021, 09:25 AMRagnar Wrote: I’d say the Wings are playing about 10 times better than last year so far. I am very impressed with our rookies, and of course Larkin, Zadina and Bertuzzi.

DeKeyser needs to retire yesterday. He is not good.
I know he has an A but I think he'll be benched at some point. It's not hard to find an amicable excuse. Lashoff got sat a ton of games in Grand Rapids for more than one season and the cited reason was the veteran rule. Literally just need to tell him "hey we have 8 defensemen so 2 have to sit, it's your turn."

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

10-26-2021, 12:39 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
10-26-2021, 09:25 AMRagnar Wrote: I’d say the Wings are playing about 10 times better than last year so far. I am very impressed with our rookies, and of course Larkin, Zadina and Bertuzzi.

DeKeyser needs to retire yesterday. He is not good.
I know he has an A but I think he'll be benched at some point. It's not hard to find an amicable excuse. Lashoff got sat a ton of games in Grand Rapids for more than one season and the cited reason was the veteran rule. Literally just need to tell him "hey we have 8 defensemen so 2 have to sit, it's your turn."

I'm pretty sure the only captain in the last ten years for Grand Rapids to not have sat games because of the veteran rule was Paetsch. For Hoggan and Ford, they both sat because of the veteran player limit in the lineup. Lashoff I'm not as sure the reason for him not playing the majority of the 30 game AHL season last year, but in previous years before when he had an A he definitely sat due to the limit.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

I mean you guys actually rebuilt instead of saying you would and then trading heaven and earth for Seth Jones so I'd say you're in a good spot

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]