Create Account

Hired: Video graders
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2021, 01:01 PM by Carpy48.)

The graphics department is looking for 2 new video graders.

Your task:
Grade video submissions using the video grading scale, add some short written feedback for the video creator and pay the user. Please note: you will never grade your own submissions if you have any.

You and your future grading partner can work out your own schedule, but you two will be solely in charge of the video grading, i.e. it is your responsibility to grade and pay all submissions in a timely manner. We will set up a new private discord channel within the SHL graphics discord that you two can use for this.

Payment per graded video is $300,000.
The graphics head will pay you regularly. Please keep in mind that payment depends on the amount of submissions which can greatly vary. There might be weeks or months without submissions.

To apply for the job please pick two of the current ungraded video submissions and write your own feedback for the videos and give them a grade according to the video grading scale. Send me a forum DM including the grading text and anything else important you might want to add. 
Feel free to message me if you have any questions as well.

No application deadline.

Update: Hired two graders, thanks!
Welcome to the team @NamelessNate @Vik!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

I’ll do it.

@Kierkan

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Applied

Giving this a bump. Still taking applications.

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

Anything?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

10-28-2021, 10:22 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Anything?

Still waiting, but we're getting there.

Stars Lions Berserkers

Bumping. The second position is still open.

Stars Lions Berserkers