Create Account

Bouchard chokes on a chicken wing

Maxime Bouchard was found dead last night after eating 4.2 kilograms of chicken nuggets. It appears a full chicken wing somehow got deep fried and lodged in his throat. He will miss the upcoming season, and every season after that.

It's sad for me to say but it's time to retire the old man. Thank you to absolutely everyone who has helped and supported me in each way in the league. Thank you also for having me as your Head Banker and Pick Tracker. Thanks to Gabe for enabling me to be the only person in SHL history (to my knowledge) to be exempt from IIHF participation. Thank you for the awards.

To my brothers and sisters in the Dragons and Armada, you were the absolute best teammates I could have asked for. You are all the reason I ever even got to '2k'. I'll still poke around in the discords from time to time.

I don't know if or when I'll recreate, and that's the only reason I'm writing this the way I am. So if it is a final farewell, at least it's here.

Sorry Maxime was kinda bunk, but the S50 cup and most assists in the first season of FHM was nice.
Wish I could tag everyone, but there's just too many of you. You know who you are <3

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2021, 10:29 PM by ACapitalChicago.)

Already said it in the LR, but it's been an absolute honor. Thanks for everything you've done and leading by example, it's been a blast since day one
Dragons Dragonite Dragons

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

You are a beauty my sir! What an integral piece to Calgary... While I selfishly hope for a re-create, wishing you only the best WT! Much love man!

[Image: Wally.png]

The man the myth the tarantula. teaching me everything i know and making it rain.

Crybaby

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Play this retirement on guitar!

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

S60 pt 3 moment

Take it back

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2021, 12:46 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: image0.png]

Calgary use to be a conservative franchise in our draft methodology. In my first 6 seasons with the club I believe we drafted 6 straight recreates (S38-S44) but in S45 we rolled the dice with a 1st gen from Anchorage named Maxime Bouchard with the 8th overall pick..

Esa and I instantly knew we had something special with WT.. he was super personable! One of these guys that comes into a club house and has others gravitate towards. Bouchard had all the attributes that a GM loves.. he’s interesting, friendly, low maintenance, hard working, loyal, and team oriented.. The success of Maxime Bouchard paved the way for a new Dragons draft strategy where we took chances in an effort to find more WT’s to populate our locker room.. that’s the type of impact this player had on our franchise. I remember telling Esa shortly into his 1st season that Bouchard will one day be our captain.

Maxime Bouchard had an amazing 16 season career where he posted 275 goals, 374 assists, 649 points, 717 hits and a +203 on the ice! He was a 3 time all star, he won the Ryan Jesster award for top rookie and the Aiden Richan award for most improved player. He was Captain of the Calgary Dragons from S54 to S58.. and he was a Champion, playing an impact role in Calgarys reverse sweep of the S50 Challenge Cup Championship series.

Wt, you are a beloved Dragon who will one day enter the Calgary Hall of Fame.. and I suspect the SHL will vote you into the leagues hall as well.. thank you Captain for an awesome 16 seasons!

https://twitter.com/CalgaryDragons1/stat...5576253441

Dragons  Heart  Dragons

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Another legend disappears into the shadows, so long friend.

Thanks for everything WT. You’re an amazing teammate and friend and I’ve been glad we were playing together in our prime, it was an absolute privilege.

You better stick around the discord. Just in case we need a new goal song.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

all that petrol huffing finally caught up to him rip

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

bootlicker

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Damn looks like I started a retirement run sigh, been a pleasure bro

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

\_ \_ \_

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Maxime Bouchard epitomizes what it means to be a Dragon and a Captain. He was a fearless leader since the day we drafted him, quickly becoming a team favorite and he embraced the organization like no other. On the ice he was a league superstar, often leading us in scoring and was the ultimate team player lining up wherever we needed him, playing whatever style we needed that year, redistributing if we needed it, taking minimum contracts, you name it Bouchard always did what was best for the Dragons. He was a GM's dream, someone who would support any ideas to help team activity and he'd even step up the take the reigns. He created our current goal song and was one of the driving forces behind us getting our awesome new branding. Not to mention he's just an all around great person who I'm thankful to have become friends with. One of the best draft picks we ever made, his impact in the organization has been and continues to be something truly special. @Weretarantula I truly appreciate everything you have done for the team and me personally. You had an awesome career and are without question one of the greatest to ever wear a Dragons jersey! <3

Dragons
Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite