Create Account

Merica Jr. Returning For One More

[Image: hcppm05.jpg]

St. Louis (MO) – The whirlwind of an SMJHL career for St. Louis Scarecrows star winger Daniel Merica Jr. appears to be set for a fourth, and final season. Rumors swirling out of Winnipeg is that they will be keeping Merica Jr. down for one more season, giving the lightning rod figure one more opportunity to win that elusive Four Star Cup, much to the happiness of the Scarecrows faithful.

As you may remember, last off-season was a wild one. The Anaheim Outlaws, the team that Merica Jr. spent two seasons with, went through a management change, which resulted in every single member of the Outlaws core finding new homes, as they elected to look towards the future instead of pursuing a championship. Merica Jr. found his new home in St. Louis, where he was given top line minutes and entrusted with the keys to the offense.

Unfortunately, Merica didn’t live up to expectations this past season, managing to only put up 29 points, as the Scarecrows backed their way into the playoffs and ended up losing in 7 games to an expansion team, the Great Falls Grizzlies. ”It was a tough season, I really felt like I let down the entire organization. They brought me in to lead this offense, and I didn’t keep up my end of the bargain.” Said Daniel, after being ambushed following an off-season workout.

The down year hasn’t dampened his spirits though, if anything it’s strengthened his resolve to get better. ”I really wanted to come back for S62, I feel like I have unfinished business, and I owe it to the Scarecrows. I’ve watched a lot of film and with the help of my trainers really identified the areas that I need to improve on in order to the be offensive star that I’m expected to be, so I’m excited for next season, I think we have a great group of guys here and we can really take this to the next level.”

With last season in the rear-view mirror, it’s all eyes forward for Daniel Merica Jr., and we will be watching his final season in St. Louis with great interest, and hopefully it’ll be one to remember.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Oh damn, Anaheim just got scarier

10-09-2021, 06:35 PMInf1d3l Wrote: Oh damn, Anaheim just got scarier

Anaheim? Lol

Oh yeah, I forgot

10-09-2021, 06:52 PMInf1d3l Wrote: Oh yeah, I forgot

Sadly those days are gone.

Yeah, I miss em already

10-09-2021, 07:23 PMInf1d3l Wrote: Yeah, I miss em already

Wewow ok

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

AGABAGABAGABAGABAGABAAGABAGABAGABA

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

10-10-2021, 12:50 PMPingy Pingu Wrote: AGABAGABAGABAGABAGABAAGABAGABAGABA

Ah thanks buddy I appreciate it

S62 MVP

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

Anaheim and Winnipeg Legend Daniel Merica Jr.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

10-12-2021, 05:30 PMRagnar Wrote: Anaheim and Winnipeg Legend Daniel Merica Jr.

I get around

Oh hell yeah let's win this