Create Account

IA Owners

10-10-2021, 12:33 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
10-10-2021, 12:18 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Do people think Teddy is IA?
It's a reference to something before my time, I can't remember which owner but when some dude tried a hostile takeover of the site he was inactive so the attacker didn't think to remove his access and he managed to get in and ban them. This was back on jcink and it wasn't a ddos, I've definitely managed all the ddos attacks we've seen.
Yeah I thought you had taken care of all of them. Heck even back to Rush lol. Makes more sense now

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2021, 01:21 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

10-10-2021, 10:17 AMluketd Wrote:
10-10-2021, 06:18 AMPatty Wrote: If you want the eggy former commissioner owner spot filled, SD is still very involved.  If you want bad Edmonton GMs there's Keygan.  I don't think the site has any lack of older members who know what the league is about and could be effective in a oversight role.  WBF would be good too.

I trust an inactive eggy than anyone you just mentioned. He was a commish for 18 seasons. Think about that. He was a commish for as many seasons as I am in the league today

I wouldnt trust anyone who fucks ponies with change i got in my pockets, and thats $0

therefore i wouldn't even trust myself either

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2021, 01:22 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

dobluru

i think i just had a stroke send halp

literally i had to edit the message like 17 times before i got it right

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

10-10-2021, 06:18 AMPatty Wrote: If you want the eggy former commissioner owner spot filled, SD is still very involved.  If you want bad Edmonton GMs there's Keygan.  I don't think the site has any lack of older members who know what the league is about and could be effective in a oversight role.  WBF would be good too.

I trust an inactive eggy than anyone you just mentioned. He was a commish for 18 seasons. Think about that. He was a commish for as many seasons as I am in the league today
Replacing them has 0 to do with their quality Eggy and Tez are great.  But they do us no good not being around.  If the appeals process is being reworked like was said then it's less big of a deal.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

[Image: 1s741dkswby31.png?auto=webp&s=4183aaf993...262a3459a9]

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

I'll bite the bullet and become an owner guys.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

Ouch.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Teddy is ia he hasn't joined in Jackbox in like a year

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-10-2021, 06:18 AMPatty Wrote:
10-09-2021, 08:35 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Just for discussion, replace by & with who?
If you want the eggy former commissioner owner spot filled, SD is still very involved.  If you want bad Edmonton GMs there's Keygan.  I don't think the site has any lack of older members who know what the league is about and could be effective in a oversight role.  WBF would be good too.

Lol. Apart from maybe Finn.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

10-10-2021, 05:47 PMAcsolap Wrote:

Lol. Apart from maybe Finn.
thank you for the maybe vote of confidence

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]