Create Account

Hiring: Hall of Fame Head

I'd like to thank @JSS for his time as HOF head. As someone who was a part of his committee for a few seasons, I know what a good job he does!  If you think you’d be interested, send me or @nour a PM with what experience you bring to the table, why you want the job, and what you think makes a hall of fame player!

Feel free to send applications through site PM or Discord (Sean#6612 & Nour#1420).

Applications are due October 20th, 2021 11:59 PM EST!

Good Luck Everyone!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

nour again! big congratulations to our new hall of fame head, @KenitohMenara! Hes a fantastic user and wrote a wonderful app, and was also recommended by our past HOF head, JSS! We're positive he'll do great in the role, congrats bud!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Woo, congrats! This'll be great!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2021, 11:17 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

10-19-2021, 07:19 PMnour Wrote: nour again! big congratulations to our new hall of fame head, @KenitohMenara! Hes a fantastic user and wrote a wonderful app, and was also recommended by our past HOF head, JSS! We're positive he'll do great in the role, congrats bud!

This is such a wonderful choice for HOF head.. @KenitohMenara has been associated with the HOF for many seasons and his work all around the site assures us that player legacies are in excellent hands.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria