Create Account

Hiring: Budget Head
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2021, 07:37 PM by Sean.)

JOBS JOBS JOBS

Coming at you again SHL. This time I'd like to thank @Dextaria for his time as the budget head but he has decided to move on from the position. We're looking for someone to lead the budget team. The budget team is responsible for maintaining and tracking of all SHL Team Budgets, ensuring that they remain cap compliant, ensuring the contracts they offer are legal per the rulebook, and being Head Office’s first point of contact for issues regarding the SHL Salary Cap.

If you could include the following in your application it would be appreciated!

Code:
When did you join the SHL:

What is your activity level from 1-10:

Past job experience on the site:

What are the biggest problems facing the SHL Budget Team and how would you fix them OR What things do you like about the Budget Team and how would they continue under your leadership?:

What are some new ideas you feel you can try to bring to the job?:

Any other notes you want us to know:

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, apply to myself or @nour on the site or through discord (Sean#6612 & Nour#1420)

Deadline to apply is October 17th, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

To anyone interested in applying, I know the budget is a big task, but there's people that can help along the way and we've been working on something to make your budget life easier! It was a great time and I can't wait to see someone continue to improve this part of the league.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Bump! You still got time!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Hey y'all! Happy to announce that @Luketd will be taking over as the new head of the Budget Team! He's a user who obviously needs no introduction or explanation, he's diligent, quick and thorough, and one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. He will absolutely be a great leader for the Budget Team, congrats Luke!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**